So my job did secret santa...Cacs tryna play me

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This your secret santa breh..

giphy.gif

Give them a gift card to the cheese factory and some saltine crackers with the pink shrimp

ramen and say you got the ramen and crackers incase you get sick during these winter months:usure:

good enough to know you're sending a message, but subliminal enough to where it would look like they're reaching

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

Soap and axe spray

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

Start looking for a new gig breh...If that that bold to throw that in your face, something's about to go down.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
You don't just up and leave jobs like this one breh.
Cacs gonna cac no matter the job :manny:

Depends on how invested you are....

Any job that are willing to treat you like that...than laugh in your face, You are not respected. Which means its a dead end opportunity.

It's clearly your choice, but when you can't get respect, you damn sure won't see advancement.

Last edited: