So My Girl is Putting on some Pounds...

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Shes always been healthy but at this rate shes going to be as healthy as Monique. And Im one not to be subtle, but I do suggest her to work out but bytch never does. Granted she works all the time to pay our rent. But at least do a couple crunches :wtf:

How or Should you even tell your girl when she is gaining over excessive weight?

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
on some real shyt breh, let her know RIGHT now. nikkas ain't got the time or patience for a fat bytch real talk. :stopitslime: once you spending 200 a week on groceries its gone be too late.. :to:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I told my girl she was gaining weight & that I'd like her to start working out so she doesn't lose her figure at such a young age & I do the same...

Told her I just didn't want us to be that out of shape as couple that looks older then they really are...

She understood... it worked... :manny:

But we're engaged... I could definitely see a girl pulling that "love me no matter what" bullshyt though but you gotta let her know you want to stay attracted to her & don't want her to let herself go because she's comfortable with you... :ld:

EDIT: She pays rent??? LMAOOOOOO, nikka you ain't got no say so, you're fukked... :bryan:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
:to: better put a stop to it now before its too late breh...exercise can help her maintain her current weight but if you want her to lose weight its all about the diet