So My Boy ****ed All Up With His New Chick

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:rudy: We Live Above The Influence.......

BRTky.jpg

:beli:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy met a chick about 2 weeks ago and they begin dating. My nikka fell HARD:gladbron: . Im talking head over hills type shyt. Well this is the twist about 3 weeks ago he invited his ex over just "to get one off" and thought everything was good :jawalrus: ........nikka got a phone call this weekend talking bout she pregnant :ooh: . He wasnt mad, but nikka had to tell his new girl and when he did she left that nikka cold. Now he sitting around his apartment crying and shyt, making emotional FB posts :sadbron: . This the same nikka who was talking bout me falling hard last month, tables turned on that nikka now :youngsabo:

please slap that dude. the fucck he tell his new girl for?? and three weeks is kind of too short. his ex might have gotten pregnant by someone else and is trying to pin it on him. tell him to confront her with that possibility so she knows early he aint gon be easy to take advantage of.

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silkk,

Listen to me here. You need to have you friend get a paternity test as soon as that baby drops. I had one of these young things try and pull the "I'm pregnant" card on me after we broke up and she saw I was moving on.

Apparrently the baby daddy turned out to be a car theif and got caught up in a sting, and she wanted to get back stan the man...

Ever since then I always get the paternity test...and havent been the father since :win:

I'm tellin you man

It changed my life.