AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
All he can do now is learn from his loss,
smoke a blunt with him and tell him tomorrow is a brighter day :manny:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Going from raw sex to having to use a condom with a woman you usually bust in sounds like torture :ohlawd::what::bryan:

So I understand him busting inside his ex, I woulda done the same thing.

Best Believe I'd have that Plan B on deck tho :youngsabo:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How can be that hurt over a chick he was only seeing a few weeks?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bis20i.jpg

:laff:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played a nearly identical prank on my gf of four years on april fools day (god knows how she still fell for it given the day) as a broad before we got together tried trapping me with the whole "i'm on the pill :youngsabo:" steeze and the hoe did have a yuot in the end that could match up with the day I raw smashed. But my girl started crying and pledged allegiance to the gwad talmbout she was gonna stick by me and treat the yuot as her own etc. Mind you, my girl is only 23 so maybe you could tell your bwoy that story and let him know he may have saved himself from a bozo chick that weren't really about that life...

that or I just won :smugfavre: :yeshrug:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played a nearly identical prank on my gf of four years on april fools day (god knows how she still fell for it given the day) as a broad before we got together tried trapping me with the whole "i'm on the pill :youngsabo:" steeze and the hoe did have a yuot in the end that could match up with the day I raw smashed. But my girl started crying and pledged allegiance to the gwad talmbout she was gonna stick by me and treat the yuot as her own etc. Mind you, my girl is only 23 so maybe you could tell your bwoy that story and let him know he may have saved himself from a bozo chick that weren't really about that life...

that or I just won :smugfavre: :yeshrug:

:what:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:laff: your boy caught a giant L and sitting around crying like a bytch isn't going to change shyt breh, I hope you knock his goofy ass the fukk out just on principle.