So My Boy ****ed All Up With His New Chick

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My boy met a chick about 2 weeks ago and they begin dating. My nikka fell HARD:gladbron: . Im talking head over hills type shyt. Well this is the twist about 3 weeks ago he invited his ex over just "to get one off" and thought everything was good :jawalrus: ........nikka got a phone call this weekend talking bout she pregnant :ooh: . He wasnt mad, but nikka had to tell his new girl and when he did she left that nikka cold. Now he sitting around his apartment crying and shyt, making emotional FB posts :sadbron: . This the same nikka who was talking bout me falling hard last month, tables turned on that nikka now :youngsabo:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I used to work with this fine chick and in the beginning I came at her, but she shot me down because she had a BF...so we just became good friends. Really good friends. I would tell her bout ho's I smashed...we would crack jokes at work. A year or so later, she broke up with her dude and we started getting closer.....I was messin with my ex the whole time and she got preggo. Basically I never said anything...my ex ended up having a miscarriage...and the chick ended up going back with her ex...so it was a fukked situation for me either way. :to:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
My boy met a chick about 2 weeks ago and they begin dating. My nikka fell HARD:gladbron: . Im talking head over hills type shyt. Well this is the twist about 3 weeks ago he invited his ex over just "to get one off" and thought everything was good :jawalrus: ........nikka got a phone call this weekend talking bout she pregnant :ooh: . He wasnt mad, but nikka had to tell his new girl and when he did she left that nikka cold. Now he sitting around his apartment crying and shyt, making emotional FB posts :sadbron: . This the same nikka who was talking bout me falling hard last month, tables turned on that nikka now :youngsabo:

:myman:

:usure:

:dwillhuh:

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
She was preggers after 3 weeks? You sure its ya dude's kid? He might wanna get that checked out is all i'm saying.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So n****s is spewing their DNA at random and having the nerve to be all shocked when someone gets pregnant?

I think they covered this in middle school sex ed.

Y'all need to get something on your minds brothers and sisters. Between the two I dunno who was the stupidest: the guy who would bust raw in someone he considered an ex and wanted nothing more than one last nut, or the chick who somehow went from wifey to jump off and still letting this fool swell her up. You people have the critical thinking skills of house pets. Not even some Lassie type shyt, just a basic turd eating dog level smarts.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ur boy should have kept quiet til he was sure that the ex wasn't gonna get an abortion. Cuz if she would have gotten the abortion, there would have been no need to inform the new broad.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dead Was So In Love With This Broad He Cheated On Her After 3 Weeks? Couldn't Even Make A Month? Tell His bytch Ass To Get Over It He Was Never In Love To Begin With :laugh: He Probably Just Some Soft Dude Who Constantly Needs The Attention Of A Female

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dead Was So In Love With This Broad He Cheated On Her After 3 Weeks? Couldn't Even Make A Month? Tell His bytch Ass To Get Over It He Was Never In Love To Begin With :laugh: He Probably Just Some Soft Dude Who Constantly Needs The Attention Of A Female

:stopitslime: learn to read

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bis20i.jpg