So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
LOOK AT THIS DIRTY FEE ACTIN LIKE SHE AINT IN HER FEELINGS RN

:russ:

DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC BOUT YOUR STD INFECTED NEGS

U CAN STOP LYIN BOUT NOT CARIN FOR WHITE FOLKS NOW THAT WE KNOW U ENJOYED POPPIN THAT PUSY FOR EM

:mjlit:

Neg got you tight as hell. If I'm all that why are you even giving the time of day? Ya'll swear you hate me but all trying to write fan fiction about my coochie, my booty and life. :heh:

I said I don't rock with but instead of just ignoring me like I ignore you, you gotta keep trying trying trying to get my attention. But then swear you don't care... mean while you making nonsense rants about me.

I can't lie though. The hate is beautiful.

It's crazy how little ole me got everybody so tight.

:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

*poof* be gone to you too lol

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Neg got you tight as hell. If I'm all that why are you even giving the time of day? Ya'll swear you hate me but all trying to write fan fiction about my coochie, my booty and life. :heh:

I said I don't rock with but instead of just ignoring me like I ignore you, you got keep trying trying trying to get my attention. But then swear you don't care... mean while you making nonsense rants about me.

:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So we all just gone skip over this post? :leostare:
Word!!! Straight savagery going on in this thread. Seems like people with the least morals are so quick to jump in to defend this shyt too! I saw it but I was preoccupied lol. He contributed to the breakdown of a whole family and is speaking on how he hates moral judgements
:dahell::snoop::deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

I said I don't rock with but instead of just ignoring me like I ignore you, you gotta keep trying trying trying to get my attention. But then swear you don't care... mean while you making nonsense rants about me.

:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

*poof* be gone to you too lol

The only thing tight about you is those fake locs on your head . It’s no hate bc all that’s been
said about you is FACTS. No lies told. The chatter is about how you present an image that you don’t live up to and the victimization narrative that you run with is exposed. How you talk shyt about everyone as if you’re own shyt isn’t fukked and your facade is not what it seems. Your never ending bragging and sounding all highkey. BackPage Pearl the Actress.