So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I know we tend to have mixed groups of customers in NY clubs, but you don't really see that in other places around the country.
I don’t know much about strip clubs but I have never seen a white and black crowd partying together like that. White men have their clubs and they have black dancers come dance for them but it’s not a mixed club in that sense where there are black and white men together. The only clubs like that are the real high end “exclusive” places and that chick does not have the looks and is not pretty enough for those types of clubs .

Either she’s lying yet again or she doesn’t want to fully admit to dancing for white men.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit coming off the bench shooting like Jamal crawford:deadrose:

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TRYING LEAVES ROOM FOR FAILURE..... I DIDNT HAVE TO TRY, ITS RIGHT THERE

LET THIS BE A LESSON HOE.. NEXT TIME SOME1 GIVES UR FUNKY ASS THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT N ACTS CORDIAL WIT U, RETURN THAT FAVOR

I AINT NEVER CAME SIDEWAYS AT SOME1 WHO AINT TRIED ME FIRST. BELIEVE THAT.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND :smile:
Don’t even engage. That two faced bytch has a habit of barking on people who try to be cordial or courteous and turning on them when shyt is convenient or if they don’t kiss her ass. This time it dead came around full circle to bite her in the ass.

I’ve had negative exchanges with a couple of posters on this thread but once they extend the courtesy or reach out on some real shyt- it’s only right to back off or be accountable on both sides. Fuk do I look like shytting on a person and not respecting what they say. That chick is mental and evil af.

Welp- OP’s question got answered- bc that’s one confused, lost miserable thot.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Anyone still mad about that just gonna have to live with it. Flapping gums don't reverse the hands of time. He's gone. Good riddance.

Let her talk, after all, she's the one wanting my spot. Nobody in existence wants hers.

Anyway, I'm done giving it energy.
Continue to move like you talked about in the salon thread sis, you're good.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
TRYING LEAVES ROOM FOR FAILURE..... I DIDNT HAVE TO TRY, ITS RIGHT THERE

LET THIS BE A LESSON HOE.. NEXT TIME SOME1 GIVES UR FUNKY ASS THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT N ACTS CORDIAL WIT U, RETURN THAT FAVOR

I AINT NEVER CAME SIDEWAYS AT SOME1 WHO AINT TRIED ME FIRST. BELIEVE THAT.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND :smile:

What the fukk are talking about? You tagged/quoted me on some silly shyt, I negged you because I don't fukk with you which I have told you at least 3 times.

You're mad because I said I don't fukk with WP.:deadmanny: Breh a CAC's feelings don't matter me. Love me, hate me, write a note, take a picture I don't give a fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk.

:heh:

I don't give a fukk about your day enough to even tell you to have a good one.

иди трахни себя

:dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Continue to move like you talked about in the salon thread sis, you're good.
Wanting her spot??? She needs to shut the fuk up with that lame shyt. This is not fukkin high school where her head is still stuck- that’s if she even graduated to become a stripper for white men at 15. The only perceived spot is her delusions of grandeur.

I make my own spot. :rudy::youngsabo:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What the fukk are talking about? You tagged/quoted me on some silly shyt, I negged you because I don't fukk with you which I have told you at least 3 times.

You're mad because I said I don't fukk with WP.:deadmanny: Breh a CAC's feelings don't matter me. Love me, hate me, write a note, take a picture I don't give a fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk.

:heh:

I don't give a fukk about your day enough to even tell you to have a good one.

иди трахни себя

:dead:

LOOK AT THIS DIRTY FEE ACTIN LIKE SHE AINT IN HER FEELINGS RN

:russ:

DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC BOUT YOUR STD INFECTED NEGS

U CAN STOP LYIN BOUT NOT CARIN FOR WHITE FOLKS NOW THAT WE KNOW U ENJOYED POPPIN THAT PUSY FOR EM

:mjlit:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Don’t even engage. That two faced bytch has a habit of barking on people who try to be cordial or courteous and turning on them when shyt is convenient or if they don’t kiss her ass. This time it dead came around full circle to bite her in the ass.
Y'all will peace it up once it's out y'all system lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This wench stripper really is talking about a “spot” . That’s not going to work, mami, you tried to run with that before and failed. Fuk do I look like wanting the spot of a detached, deranged simp attracting ran through stripper whore, looking washed as fuk, with no type of looks, a fake body (tell them how your breasts are fake too, ho) uneducated, corny as fuk getting exposed for frauding. Nah, I’m good with mine.