So MJ died so his flabby kids walked free?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blanket is definately his. He's the only child that doesn't get the :what: face from me.

michealJackson_t750x550.jpg

:sitdown:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Blanket keeps a :birdman: on his face. :laugh:

He resembles Mike.

Edit:

Some of these posts are straight up disrespectful. Same people calling him a c00n and accusing him of self-hate would be the first to jump in to defend him if some magazine did the same especially if they tried to discredit him as the King of Pop. That man is dead. None of us knew him personally. It really doesn't matter if those aren't his children. What's it to us? If it's about him leaving his money to "white folk", it was his to leave to them. It's not like he was going to donate any of it to The Coli.

Cosign, especially on the bold.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk Michael for this shyt man. fukk MJ for this particular decision in his life. Bad enough he embarassed black people in the sense that the most popular person in the world couldn't stand being black...then he refused to procreate with his own DNA. I understand that life does crazy things to you and you end up doing crazy things in life... but god damn it stings. :to:

That nikka Blanket is his only biological child

No. He has NO biological children in this world. nikka was black as fukk with a huge ass nose, but he gave birth to a fukking European. Miss me with this troll shyt.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Man fukk Michael for this shyt man. fukk MJ for this particular decision in his life. Bad enough he embarassed black people in the sense that the most popular person in the world couldn't stand being black...then he refused to procreate with his own DNA. I understand that life does crazy things to you and you end up doing crazy things in life... but god damn it stings. :to:

No. He has NO biological children in this world. nikka was black as fukk with a huge ass nose, but he gave birth to a fukking European. Miss me with this troll shyt.
Little nikka looks like Mike..:manny: