So MJ died so his flabby kids walked free?

Daps
Blanket is definately his. He's the only child that doesn't get the :what: face from me.

michealJackson_t750x550.jpg

I wish he would cut his damn hair tho :upsetfavre:
There should be no reason this boy is comfortable looking like Arya Stark

:comeon: lil dude look like ol boy in the gif/pic y'all always post on here where he starin at the computer:laff:...Desperado

Daps
If Mike had some black kids imagine the pride and arrogance they would've had bein MJ's kids:ohlawd:...fat nose,greasy skin it wouldn't matter,they'd be swaggin to unmatched levels:blessed:....Wearin penny loafers with everything like they 60 yrs old just so you know who they daddy is:youngsabo:...forcin Will and Jada to get Willow some birth control....and fat white whales havin they babies not bcuz they have to or bcuz daddy did it....but just bcuz that's what nikkas do:obama:

I hope you lookin down from heaven at these pics,don't get me wrong I'm sure there good kids and you should be proud of that:whoa:...but swag wise:childplease:?you made Thriller man,this is your legacy? I'm sure white people will embrace them and that's all you cared about anyway:manny:...well tolerate em cuz they yours unless I find out they disrespect Janet again:mjpls:

I can only imagine if Pac had some lil weird kids surface,id be prayin for Orlando Anderson Jr.:lolbron:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these posts are straight up disrespectful. Same people calling him a c00n and accusing him of self-hate would be the first to jump in to defend him if some magazine did the same especially if they tried to discredit him as the King of Pop. That man is dead. None of us knew him personally. It really doesn't matter if those aren't his children. What's it to us? If it's about him leaving his money to "white folk", it was his to leave to them. It's not like he was going to donate any of it to The Coli.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Fukk Yall, MJ is the KING, it was a conspiracy that pushed that man to his death, but through all the setups and bullshyt that man still remains the undisputed champion as the greatest entertainer the world has or will ever see RIP Mike

oh yeah ODB went off on this in an interview then phrophesized his own death too

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Some of these posts are straight up disrespectful. Same people calling him a c00n and accusing him of self-hate would be the first to jump in to defend him if some magazine did the same especially if they tried to discredit him as the King of Pop. That man is dead. None of us knew him personally. It really doesn't matter if those aren't his children. What's it to us? If it's about him leaving his money to "white folk", it was his to leave to them. It's not like he was going to donate any of it to The Coli.
An overwhelming majority of people who talk shyt on MJ are cacs..... :mjpls:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was he the greatest entertainer and King Of Pop? Hell yes.

Was he horribly self conscious and scared out of sexual relations due to his shyness mixed with the Jehovah Witness upbringing? Yes.

Dude was tormented most of his life. He did have a "thing" for white people in the sense that he saw them as pure and his own Blackness as undesirable. It is a shame but to act like this wasn't conditioned behavior is ridiculous. Let the man have his peace. He's still the greatest.