So mixer is the new wave?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was on mixer just for a little bit and the stream quality was pretty damn refreshing. ran so smooth consistently. But the streamer I was watching had no face cam, just playing the game. That's not how you do it. people follow entertaining online personas.
it is how you do it. you have choices. you have the personas to follow and the strictly "Just watch me play" people.

I've watched both and got my entertainment from both. I watch people play games I think about buying but will never buy because i will never play them thru and thru. especially games with a deep story line. its cool watching someone play thru that stuff and you just watch it. its like watching a new age movie or something. so it has its place.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah and allegedly they’re in talks with other streamers as well

when twitch didn’t ban alinity it left a sour taste in a lot of people’s mouth and i think the fact that twitch is so biased about banning certain people.. aka not females that could also push more people to actual move to mixer along with snatching up streamers from twitch
but you have to understand where twitch is coming from. sure they should ban everyone for the same reasons. but if you know and i know there are too many...how can i say this.... links... at the party. Then you have to let a lot of stuff slide to get the ladies to come thru and keep them there so more ladies will come because they see more ladies hanging around. Its like a club. You dont want a ton of dudes there and no ladies or else you will get only more dudes and less ladies. its not fair but i get it. at least until at some point you have 40% women on twitch/gaming. something crazy like that. then you can go back to the we're all equal and everyone can get banned for the same thing.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Hope Mixer won't be a platform for racists like Twitch and I might join.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
it is how you do it. you have choices. you have the personas to follow and the strictly "Just watch me play" people.

I've watched both and got my entertainment from both. I watch people play games I think about buying but will never buy because i will never play them thru and thru. especially games with a deep story line. its cool watching someone play thru that stuff and you just watch it. its like watching a new age movie or something. so it has its place.

Yeah you right. But I think if you're trying to build a brand in that area, especially as a newcomer your best bet is interacting with people who check you out, you can even have just mic too. But yeah there's advantages to both methods.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Stay tuned. Pokimane might head over to Mixer. she teasing something about signing a contract and wouldn't deny her chat bringing up Mixer. We'll see.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
People weren't going to the mixer page.

Now they're just going to spam mixer to Facebook.

First red flag...connecting it to your Facebook account. I think it's a terrible idea, but I think people see value in sharing to your friends.

:scust:
All the racist people won’t join it since it connects their Facebook account