So mixer is the new wave?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
apparently Microsoft got Ninja to leave twitch and join Mixer and I must have been living under a rock, but this is the first time I've ever heard of mixer.

y'all think Microsoft gonna go ham with this platform once their cloud streaming service drops and especially Halo Infinite?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
unless they get Dr Disrespect, Summit, Shroud and Tyler1 to also go, it wont make a dent in Twitch

MLG Gaming paid Nadeshot millions to go to their service from Twitch and then flopped and basically went bankrupt because of the move and now Nadeshot streams on twitch again

I will say, that this is the perfect time for people to take down Twitch as its got too big for its own good and with the rumors flying around that female twitch streamers send nudes/have slept with Twitch admins/mods to not get banned while popular male streamers get banned all the time for little shyt, their seems to be a big revolt going on

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
unless they get Dr Disrespect, Summit, Shroud and Tyler1 to also go, it wont make a dent in Twitch

MLG Gaming paid Nadeshot millions to go to their service from Twitch and then flopped and basically went bankrupt because of the move and now Nadeshot streams on twitch again

I will say, that this is the perfect time for people to take down Twitch as its got too big for its own good and with the rumors flying around that female twitch streamers send nudes/have slept with Twitch admins/mods to not get banned while popular male streamers get banned all the time for little shyt, their seems to be a big revolt going on

I agree that twitch still securing a lot of the top streamers will make it tough. but if you're an up and comer, your best bet is to make it happen on mixer right now. And I heard H3H3 say that the twitch staff are a bunch of young people running it, and told him top streamers get special treatment. So he wouldn't be surprised if some of the female streamers are sleeping with staff not to be banned, but he has no concrete proof.

It needs to be

Mixer is CLEEEAANNNNN as fukk

Ain't nothing like watching a e3 conference in sexy ass 4K with no buffering....

Twitch streams in comparison are pathetic

twitch's buffering is god awful. So that's a major plus.

it’s rumored from people who have inside knowledge that he was offered a 10 million a year contract for 6 years.. crazy

:mjcry: that's a big time bag right there, damn.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So he wouldn't be surprised if some of the female streamers are sleeping with staff not to be banned, but he has no concrete proof.

apparently their is proof of one of the bigger female streamers (Alinity) has been sleeping with a married twitch staff and they are just waiting for the right time to expose this

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
apparently their is proof of one of the bigger female streamers (Alinity) has been sleeping with a married twitch staff and they are just waiting for the right time to expose this

oh yeah think I heard about that one from that drama alert guy's tweet I saw in a vid not too long ago. Damn, young inspired streamers better strike now.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I'd tend to agree. Twitch accounts for something like 80% of ALL game streaming traffic while Mixer accounts for like 3%-5% the ONLY reason they were even in the conversation was the Xbox integrations and the fact its Microsoft's product.

I'm not sure if Ninja can truly account for making up any real ground. Mixer is where the innovation in the space is happening but Twitch has so much share that people would have to abandon the platform EN MASSE. And I don't think that's happening even if all you account for is Affiliates and Partnered streamers. As long as League of Legends and DOTA and Overwatch and Fortnite are using Twitch as their primary platforms...Mixer is the RC Cola to Twitch's Coke.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
he already makes $5+ million a year as well from youtube/donations/subs :wow:

he about to make $50 million over the next 6 years from playing fortnite :wow:[/QUOTE Microsoft is gonna make sure he plays Infinite for a while when it comes out

And theyre giving away free subs to ninja this month