So Microsoft is worth 1.5 trillion and they make 120 million dollars A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
So if you haven't played anything they have to offer how can you say anything about them :wtf:

And you represent the majority on this site, you represent the majority of PlayStation fans who post anywhere. You're proud you haven't played, fukkin weirdos :gucci:

its quite simple.

i look at this trailer

And I can tell its of extreme high quality. I can tell its crafted with love, and will transcend the medium.

I look at this trailer

and I just know its a low quality piece of shyt. a video gamey ass video game, targeted to those who dont give a shyt about the medium. most xbox game trailers are like this.

dont need to play it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
its quite simple.

i look at this trailer

And I can tell its of extreme high quality. I can tell its crafted with love, and will transcend the medium.

I look at this trailer

and I just know its a low quality piece of shyt. a video gamey ass video game, targeted to those who dont give a shyt about the medium. most xbox game trailers are like this.

dont need to play it.

You are new to 4k/60fpsb with HDR
That's the new wave, and games look amazing like that. Watch that same game in a lowered resolution and it looks like shyt. Think Blu-ray, remember how ppl was like :ahh: to have native Blu-ray. And you need a TV you take advantage of the tech. Crackdown 3 is one of the first console games to utilize this next gen tech and it's night and day from 4k to say 720p. This same logical will apply next gen. Any game you think didn't look good will look almost 3D on a proper setup. Crackdown 3 is the best crackdown in the series but you let a bunch of people who never played any of them decide for you. Good luck with that :thumbsup: