So Microsoft is worth 1.5 trillion and they make 120 million dollars A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You have MSFT shares breh? I know other cats on here do.
Broke nikkaz count other people's pockets :ufdup:
Because in video games we are talking about PLAYSTATION and X-BOX which are there own corporate entities. I've no idea why people keep going on about Microsoft this and Microsoft that.
So Sony isn't PlayStation you say? It's not the Sony playstation? When Sony's other divisions struggled and the PlayStation was it's main income source that didn't go back to Sony?

I know you're a Sony stan and all, WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY I get it. Here's facts since you guys are allergic to them...
Sony comes to senses at last, admits PlayStation is going to save it - VG247
:hula:
Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media
Apple is worth more than Microsoft:scusthov:
The Race to $2 Trillion: Apple vs. Microsoft | The Motley Fool
That wasnt the point of my comment at all.. Completely over your head:snoop:

OP talkin about all the money MS has like they gonna keep throwing bread at somethin until its successful because they have so much money and are worth so much.

Sell the xsx for 99 dollars then. They got it right?
XSX will power that cloud you laughed about, and you're free to try it tomorrow for $1 (gamepass ftw)
You stupid nikkaz still think whatever Microsoft has Xbox has
A stupid muthafukka would say what you said, then act like the Xbox division has no access to any of that cash. These nikkaz profit 120mil a day. You seriously think none of that goes to I don't know acquiring a large portfolio of studios and employing the brightest minds in the gaming industry. While you hate on Xbox realize all the top gamer designers from PlayStation are now working for Microsoft. That's a fact, just ask for the proof because that's what I do :win:
This.

Same reason Microsoft Network Services divsion cut a deal with Sony to use Azure. They dont give a shyt about some console war. Better to get that business from Sony vs AWS or another cloud platform.
You don't read, so you don't know what the fukk you're talking about when it comes to this. As been posted numerous times..
Microsoft CEO Says Sony Approached Them About Collaborative Partnership

When you learn to accept basic information is when I'll take you seriously. Now do what you do best and tell ppl not to listen to me :camby:
nikkas conflating Microsoft as a company with Xbox gaming division :laff:
Sony stans :dahell:
Does this shyt ever get old to you?
Watching hoe nikkaz cry over facts? No, not at all
That's not a good comparison, Sony didn't capitalize off MP3 technology but the Walkman was infinitely more profitable and popular than the Zune.
Possibly but Sony walkmans were expensive. Other companies had cheaper alternatives and those dominated the market. Microsoft was up against ipod, no shame in losing that battle

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Seems like a lot of energy to direct at something so trivial.
Energy to talk about how a tech company makes 120 million profit daily?

Maybe, just maybe some of YOU are in this matrix so you get triggered by anything Microsoft. just like how ppl stan political parties. If it was Sony I would have still made this thread but the responses would have been COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. What would those responses have been?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sony-byke-stock-hits-10-year-high-once-again-japan’s-most-valuable-electronics-maker.646488/
:patrice:

And here's me a decade ago speaking to the stans about them talking that shyt
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...s-making-money-off-m-rejoice-but-then.129217/

Finally to break all your lil bubbles on this hypocrisy. Don't Sony stans at all times talk about who sold the most systems when discussing "the games". Now it's a problem tho :laff:

BOOT ON NECK SEASON HAS RETURNED :win:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you would have bought Microsoft stock in January of 2019 whatever you bought would have doubled. Eventually I'll buy more.
stk.jpg

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
And they still have shyt ass exclusives.

And Halo still looks like a 360 game.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
You don't play Xbox exclusives nor do you care about Halo. What's your gamertag or sit down cuz you'sa liar

thats a fact. but only because the exclusives are fukking awful and of very low quality. my gamertag is thegee1 though. havent owned an xbox since 360 when it was worth it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
thats a fact. but only because the exclusives are fukking awful and of very low quality. my gamertag is thegee1 though. havent owned an xbox since 360 when it was worth it.
So if you haven't played anything they have to offer how can you say anything about them :wtf:

And you represent the majority on this site, you represent the majority of PlayStation fans who post anywhere. You're proud you haven't played, fukkin weirdos :gucci: