So Michael Jordan's new wife is already trying to rob him...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Y'all nikkas believe everything

Looking at how these broads operate wit regular Joe's making over $40,000 and looking at MJ's wealth , plus past experience with gettin' took :mjpls:, yeah we ain't betting on a legless horse here.

Aye, as a matter of fact, we need to start a Coli-Cash Pot on the odds that sh!t ends badly for Ol' Mike. I'm tryna to come up off his losses :youngsabo:

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
yvetteprieto_original.jpg

She already has that :childplease: look

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Mike better not skeet in this hoes p*ssy, just keep them nuts in her latin butthole then pour spermacide in it with a funnel after.

dat nonoxil 9 is yo frennnn

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
True or not why would MJ want to be get married again anyway. If I had the guap he has I wouldn't be thinking about marriage again.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This the same enquirer who said Denzel washington was leaving his wife for sanna lathan

same enquirer who said they found the weapon O.J. used

FUK OUTTA HERE

OJ.jpg

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I swear women have the biggest balls on the planet. Like, how are you gon' negotiate a prenuptial aggrement when you bring NOTHING to the table? :what: What is she gon' do, threaten to breakup with a multimillionaire? :mjpls: It's always like that; Women bluff when 80% of the time they ain't holdin' no cards other than their p*ssy that they've convinced simps is one of a kind original, and this is not just married ones either.

I've kinda grown to respect these G moves tho, but I still recognize that it goes against all reason and logic. Like, how you gon' make a n!gga fold he holding the royal flush on the flop, and you go all in with an off-suited 2 and 3 :dwillhuh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
As far as I'm concerned, that nikka been scamming young blacks for years so I actually hope it's true.

He still the GOAT tho :to:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
to all these dudes saying "consider where this story came from" and shyt like that:

WE KNOW THAT ALREADY! it was just a funny ass story that i ran across. fukk outta here with that bullshyt.....:aicmon: