So Michael Jordan's new wife is already trying to rob him...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what about her fam give a quick run down

In 2001, It was reported that Yvette’s parents, Carlos and Ma*ria Prieto – along with 11 others, including Maria’s brother and sister-in-law – ran an elaborate billing scheme that included five heart-monitoring service compa* nies, three medical companies, a medical billing company, a manage*ment company and an unlicensed physician placed in a busy Miami clinic.

Department of Insurance fraud investigators said the group billed insurance companies at least $1 mil*lion for heart-monitoring services never rendered, collecting more than $410,000 in payments since March 1998. Most of the proceeds, according to the investigators, were funneled to Maria Prieto, who operated Pacificare Case Management, Inc., from her Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., home.

Maria and Carlos were both eventually convicted on sev*eral felony counts in 2005 and served 18 months in state pris*on.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
In 2001, It was reported that Yvette’s parents, Carlos and Ma*ria Prieto – along with 11 others, including Maria’s brother and sister-in-law – ran an elaborate billing scheme that included five heart-monitoring service compa* nies, three medical companies, a medical billing company, a manage*ment company and an unlicensed physician placed in a busy Miami clinic.

Department of Insurance fraud investigators said the group billed insurance companies at least $1 mil*lion for heart-monitoring services never rendered, collecting more than $410,000 in payments since March 1998. Most of the proceeds, according to the investigators, were funneled to Maria Prieto, who operated Pacificare Case Management, Inc., from her Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., home.

Maria and Carlos were both eventually convicted on sev*eral felony counts in 2005 and served 18 months in state pris*on.

:wow: This broad hit the jackpot then.

And she's Cuban? Vasectomy or not, she'll get pregnant by MJ holding her hand.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Damn this article slandered the luck out of her? MJ will definitely sue for libel

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I will bet all my Coli buxx MJ got his tubes tied

She gonna come up to dude like "Micole I de pregnet"

Mike gonna be like 'o word'

untitled.bmp

Ju betta go find the daddy... It aint me

lAZ1L.gif

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Well, he needs another son though. Those two others couldnt even make the league :scusthov: . How the fukk you fail with those genes :mindblown:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I think a few of y'all need to consider the source of this info. And then that website. And then the comments.