So Michael Jordan's new wife is already trying to rob him...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
mik.png

Basketball great Michael Jordon’s new wife has a secret plan to beat their prenuptial agreement and grab a huge chunk of his $650 million fortune, say sources.

Stunning bride Yvette Prieto is determined to lock onto “MJ’s” bankaccount by getting pregnant before the end of summer… whether Michael wants it or not.

The ENQUIRER previously revealed that Michael, 50, agreed to marry the 35-year-old Cuban-born model only after she signed a prenup giving her $1 million for each year they are married, which would be increased to $5 million per year if the union lasts a decade or more.

But insiders told The ENQUIRER Yvette isn’t about to settle for that!

“She thinks that’s chump change and has her own plans for breaking the prenup,” divulged a close source. “She figures if she has children with Michael, she’ll have a hold on him forever, even if their marriage collapses. The child support payments alone would add up to more than $1 million a year for each kid, and the money would keep rolling in for at least 18 years. She told a friend, ‘If I have Michael’s babies, I’ll be set for life!’”

MICHAEL DOESN’T WANT ANY MORE children at his age, but the source said: “If Yvette gets pregnant, she’ll just say the birth control didn’t work.”

Michael Jordan's Wife Plotting On The Prenup?

read it all the way to the end...:lolbron:

:mjpls:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Basketball great Michael Jordon’s new wife has a secret plan to beat their prenuptial agreement and grab a huge chunk of his $650 million fortune, say sources.

Stunning bride Yvette Prieto is determined to lock onto “MJ’s” bankaccount by getting pregnant before the end of summer… whether Michael wants it or not.

The ENQUIRER previously revealed that Michael, 50, agreed to marry the 35-year-old Cuban-born model only after she signed a prenup giving her $1 million for each year they are married, which would be increased to $5 million per year if the union lasts a decade or more.

But insiders told The ENQUIRER Yvette isn’t about to settle for that!

“She thinks that’s chump change and has her own plans for breaking the prenup,” divulged a close source. “She figures if she has children with Michael, she’ll have a hold on him forever, even if their marriage collapses. The child support payments alone would add up to more than $1 million a year for each kid, and the money would keep rolling in for at least 18 years. She told a friend, ‘If I have Michael’s babies, I’ll be set for life!’”

MICHAEL DOESN’T WANT ANY MORE children at his age, but the source said: “If Yvette gets pregnant, she’ll just say the birth control didn’t work.”

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:snoop:
Just let our goat eat Cuban in peace. Quit making sh1t up just b/c u cant hop that fence as cleanly as Mike did. :to: