So Meg The Stallion just butt ass naked on her tour promo pic?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Who gives a fukk about another adult's dignity? :skip:

If you can't appreciate a bare ass, you might need to take an AIDS test

Don't y'all usually complain when a black woman calls a black man gay if he doesn't like something on a woman?:patrice:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Not her ass.... it cant be. Whole pic looks off.
Like they Shopped her head to another womans torso and her torso to another womans ass

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things---"

MALCOLM X

Dear diary

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
accd66a28af95be40bd1c2155e35b769.jpg

His head would explode today
he didn't even get to see the 70s and the 70s was apparently seldom and Gomorra in america

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
1. That ass looks weak. I'd fukk it but it still looks weak.
2. That's not her ass. Which bring us to the most important point being...
3. Why in the blue hell would you, with the mighty power of photoshop and AI, use a subpar ass and pass it off as your own? If I'm passing off any ass as my own, it will be a grand ass. A great and bountiful one. Merely looking at it will heal the sick and feed the poor upon thinking about it, and all they will be able to say afterwards is "holy shyt".

This is the very definition of hustling backwards. I'm offended on multiple levels. :scusthov: