So Meg The Stallion just butt ass naked on her tour promo pic?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

chris-farley.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things---"

MALCOLM X
accd66a28af95be40bd1c2155e35b769.jpg

His head would explode today

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things---"

MALCOLM X
stfu you hotep! :damn:

:troll:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
In this era I have to wonder if she really got her whole ass out or if they used AI or an edited image for the flyer

If that's the pic pic then I'm seriously hating on the cameraman