So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:to P.

To all the gullible minds who were actually impressed by Fredro's phony huff-n-puff act, that was a REAL G check. P spoke in a very calm and docile tone without having to disrespect, get loud, or overtly threaten CTG once. That's the difference between a true G and someone who just portrays one on Moesha :stopitslime:

Relax

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:salute:to P.

To all the gullible minds who were actually impressed by Fredro's phony huff-n-puff act, that was a REAL G check. P spoke in a very calm and docile tone without having to disrespect, get loud, or overtly threaten CTG once. That's the difference between a true G and someone who just portrays one on Moesha :stopitslime:
:sas1:

I'm guessing you're a big Onyx fan and/or an Eastcoaster

what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-gif.gif

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
:ehh:I'm an east coaster and some what of an Onyx fan. You?

Cool. I actually like Onyx's music (particularly the 2nd album).

I asked that because Fredro's behavior during his interview with CTG was typical of a fake thug from the Eastcoast and only someone from the Eastcoast who felt a certain way about it would feel the need to tell me to "relax" for simply stating facts.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
who was that chinese looking nikka that came in, was he a shooter? like that tension at that moment.
Yeah Char got nervous when that cat popped up all of a sudden.:merchant: It came off like P called him over to put in some work.:demonic: It's not really a big deal though. :yeshrug:Not even thread worthy imo. :camby::umad:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool. I actually like Onyx's music (particularly the 2nd album).

I asked that because Fredro's behavior during his interview with CTG was typical of a fake thug from the Eastcoast and only someone from the Eastcoast who felt a certain way about it would feel the need to tell me to "relax" for simply stating facts.

I told you relax because you're doing too much. The first three lines of your post was all you needed. But your probably one of them "you east coast nikkas always talking, blah blah. In the south we do this, in the west we do this". Easy breh.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I told you relax because you're doing too much. The first three lines of your post was all you needed. But your probably one of them "you east coast nikkas always talking, blah blah. In the south we do this, in the west we do this". Easy breh.

I hear you breh but in my initial post I was talking about Fredro in particular. I only made it a coast thing when I felt you took offense to what I said.

We good tho fam.