So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
man watching master p,c-murder, ghostface killah,:birdman:,and gucci mane interviews are always slightly uncomfortable for me. i just always feel like one false move could get the interviewer fukked the fukk up. and its always some big tiger-esque nikka doing the interview which make it all the more :merchant:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
sooo umm did anyone actually listen to this fukking interview?

i just checked it.... he artfully stayed out of that brewing CM/Wayne beef and lawsuit.

big upped his kids, Snoop, hood and talked bout building generational wealth like Loaded Lux.

said he hit off his artists well that put in the work.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i just checked it.... he artfully stayed out of that brewing CM/Wayne beef and lawsuit.

big upped his kids, Snoop, hood and talked bout building generational wealth like Loaded Lux.

said he hit off his artists well that put in the work.
artfully? what do u mean by that?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:P wasn't letting them change the subject at all. Had Char saying absolutely 5 times in a row. Char didn't even say anything bad, he just mentioned the album cover. shyt got real professional after that.

Edit: he did make that fat ass comment.

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
:salute:to P.

To all the gullible minds who were actually impressed by Fredro's phony huff-n-puff act, that was a REAL G check. P spoke in a very calm and docile tone without having to disrespect, get loud, or overtly threaten CTG once. That's the difference between a true G and someone who just portrays one on Moesha :stopitslime: