So Marvel is doing...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
idk they got them under contract and it would be a hell of a twist at the end of 1 if they bring them back for 2 and everyone will go to see it.:manny:

Like i said.... not all of them will end up living... thanos's minions beat the ever loving shyt out of the avengers in the comics... :pachaha: its gonna be a wing and a prayer if thanos is NOT nerfed...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Like i said.... not all of them will end up living... thanos's minions beat the ever loving shyt out of the avengers in the comics... :pachaha: its gonna be a wing and a prayer if thanos is NOT nerfed...

oh you mean at the end of infinity war 2..... Oh hell yeah the avengers, defenders, and GoTG are going to get wrecked. Usually in the comic the only way for Thanos to be defeated is to psyche him out enough that he gives up and basically defeats himself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was expecting a great fight between hulk and THANOS but they nerfed hulk in that fight so bad, wtf!?:dwillhuh: I was like I could've sworn this was bullshyt, hulk is one of the physically strong beings in the universe. If anyone would shoot the fair one with thanos it would be hulk :patrice:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldnt be a bad idea to just toss in some new characters then establish them later if they get enough fan pop because if Thanos fukking up the galaxy what hero gon sit at home?

Spiderman gets tossed off a building have venom catch his ass like im the only one who gon kill u

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Infinity War after the Civil War? Who :dahell: will be left to fight in that :damn: and what's the purpose of Iron Man 4? After the Civil War?
10mr57l.jpg

Have you been locked up or some shyt? There is no Iroman 4 and they're are about 6 movies dropping before Infinity Wars which will introduce a gang of new characters.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
10mr57l.jpg

Have you been locked up or some shyt? There is no Iroman 4 and they're are about 6 movies dropping before Infinity Wars which will introduce a gang of new characters.

:lupe: you right no iron man 4. I don't know where I figured they would have that

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Iron Man 4 is not in production.

Nor should it be

We've seen enough Iron Man there's no where left to take this character on solo movies when you have all these other characters to explore

Cap
Dr. Strange
Black Panther

just to start

I would love to see Marvel get Dr. Doom back and use him in multiple movies

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wish they would make 20 Iron Man movi
Nor should it be

We've seen enough Iron Man there's no where left to take this character on solo movies when you have all these other characters to explore

Cap
Dr. Strange
Black Panther

just to start

I would love to see Marvel get Dr. Doom back and use him in multiple movies

:childplease:

They have a bunch of stories they could do with Iron Man you are buggin..

I wouldn't mind if they kept making Iron Man movies until Robert Downey Jr. drops dead :ehh: