So Marvel is doing...

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
well besides the fact that there's like 6,7 movies before the infinity wars movies to add ppl to the list i highly doubt they'll do the full civil war ending anyway

So they are gonna have a "jobber" ending?

Do some research before you make stupid ass threads like this one...

:camby: research into what the movies don't exactly follow the comics books if you haven't notice chump.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
So they are gonna have a "jobber" ending?

:camby: research into what the movies don't exactly follow the comics books if you haven't notice chump.

you mention iron man 4, which there are no plans for... and the premise of your thread is lame because you complaining about shyt that's been known for fukkin months... shyt load of movies before infinity war... doctor strange, spidey, hell you might even see the guardians in there... plus who knows if they introduce the inhumans and captain marvel before their solo movies... oh and the Netflix characters too...

do ya googles ...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The Infinity War after the Civil War? Who :dahell: will be left to fight in that :damn: and what's the purpose of Iron Man 4? After the Civil War?

This isn't "Marvel Comics" Civil War. Just like this isn't "Marvel Comics" Infinity War

It's "Marvel Cinematic Universe "Civil War" and "Infinity War"

Yes they draw the inspiration from the comics but it's not a direct copy and paste from the comics.

And there is no Iron Man 4 :heh:

As far as "Not enough characters"

Ant-Man/Black Panther/Spidey/Captain Marvel/Doctor Strange/Daredevil/Jessica Jones/Luke Cage/Iron Fist/Inhumans will all be revealed before the 2nd infinity war movie on top of everyone already established in the MCU.

They have enough characters.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I figure with the infinity gauntlet involved there is a good chance everybody will be brought back alive:yeshrug: