So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’ve heard people talk about the stuff online but shyt is REALLY cryptic. Ya’ll know I come to shyt late. Butt I’ve heard people mention “he/she couldn’t keep up with the rituals” in reference to celebrities.

What rituals are they talm bout? Explain blood sacrifices? Why does the shyt always involve kids?!

Who they doing the rituals for? WTH is the endgame? Is it Aliens? Some of ya’ll sound like ya’ll got some knowledge. Will u get into trouble if u snitch?

How far down the rabbit hole does this shyt go? How far up (government) does it go? How long has this shyt been around? Was that dude who said JayZ was taking it up the ass for masons right?

Are people really outchea thinking that Paimon dude from Hereditary gon make em rich?

How do u know he ain’t gon kick u to sleep once he gets here? Are celebrity premature deaths tied to this shyt?

Me and Jadakiss wanna know WHY?
Coli scholars come forth. I know ya’ll sitting on some herbal tea.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
hmmm it's been a while since i've searched this

it involves blood and pagan gods.
spirits too i think
kids are a big part because they're concubines and are being groomed.

that's all i remember
That’s so friggin WEIRD!

I’ve never had any interactions with anybody like that, but I do remember overhearing a white dude at the pool say him and his crew were hired to cater a party for a really REALLY wealthy owner of a utilities company. And shyt was weird. He said they had animal heads, people in masks, dark house just candles and just a creepy atmosphere overall.

I filed it away in the NOPE section of my brain but I’ve heard people talk about the shyt online enough that it can’t all be make believe.

My thing is, what the fukk are they doing to people that they can’t “keep up with it”.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I got into studying some of this stuff back in 2010...it's been a minute but I remember that being a difficult time because a lot of what I was reading was absolutely sickening. It was stuff so disgusting, my mind wanted to believe it was likely all fiction...but the longer I live and the more I see, I see truth is stranger than fiction and a lot of it may have been truth.

There was a book I got ahold of - Thanks for the Memories, I think it was called. It was by a lady who chronicled her experiences since childhood in being groomed to be a sex slave for US presidents, a human computer for Henry Kissinger and some kind of slave for Hollywood celebrities. She wrote how she personally witnessed the members of the Jackson 5 each get raped prior to going out to perform on one of those shows which used to go on back in the day (i.e. like Bob Hope or Johnny Carson).

I think there was another lady named Cathy O'Brien who was used similarly...said the first memory she ever had was of her own father replacing her bottle with his...well, you know. Her parents sold her into this network. Ritualistic sexual abuse is apparently a big part of this network because, for the purposes she was used for, this sort of abuse helps to "shatter" the brain and make the "pieces" available for reprogramming; there is apparently some connection also between anal rape and awakening certain occult forces within the body, and this is why this act was a standard in their programming as well. Essentially, she was walking around with different personalities that could be called forth for different purposes by her handler (think the movie The Manchurian Candidate).

She and others talked about the pedophilia and abuse amongst Washington politicians, and she named names including RFK, Ford, both Bushes, Cheney and both Clintons. She, or maybe it was the first lady I mentioned, explained how Disneyworld in Florida is a totally different beast after hours, used as a site where much of this child abuse and programming takes place. She said some of the training took place in broad daylight in the mist of visitors, describing how they used some of the rides to trigger certain states of mind and program the kids.

All this shyt was 100% sick and I ultimately stopped reading it because, besides being aware, there is nothing it adds to your mental health. I know you asked about Hollywood, but I included this because what the books suggested is there is a connection between Hollywood, the government and, in cases, the church.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That’s so friggin WEIRD!

I’ve never had any interactions with anybody like that, but I do remember overhearing a white dude at the pool say him and his crew were hired to cater a party for a really REALLY wealthy owner of a utilities company. And shyt was weird. He said they had animal heads, people in masks, dark house just candles and just a creepy atmosphere overall.

I filed it away in the NOPE section of my brain but I’ve heard people talk about the shyt online enough that it can’t all be make believe.

My thing is, what the fukk are they doing to people that they can’t “keep up with it”.
yeah that really happens

that eyes wide shut movie is almost a documentary and gives you a look into what they're into.

for the people that can't keep up with it, it's no different than how a church acts when a person hasn't been there except more demonic. i'm guessing they're giving them strikes.

they'll lose their perks, they start getting "scandals", and eventually, they will die or be replaced depending on how deep they were.
of course, these are the rules for cacs. I'm sure blacks are a you slip once and you're out kind of thing.

think of that Lehi Remi woman. don't you think it's weird that she can talk so bad about Scientology when we know they have made people disappear for much worse? my theory is that she never left them and this was part of a humiliation program because she wanted back in.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I got into studying some of this stuff back in 2010...it's been a minute but I remember that being a difficult time because what I was reading was absolutely sickening. It was stuff so disgusting, my mind wanted to believe it was likely all fiction...but the longer I live and the more I see, I see truth is stranger than fiction and a lot of it may have been truth.

There was a book I got a hold - Thanks for the Memories
:lupe:I like weird but am I gonna hit the NOPE button.

I saw something about spirit cooking the other day and it just didn’t FEEL right. Like a viseral unease.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
yeah that really happens

that eyes wide shut movie is almost a documentary and gives you a look into what they're into.

for the people that can't keep up with it, it's no different than how a church acts when a person hasn't been there except more demonic. i'm guessing they're giving them strikes.

they'll lose their perks, they start getting "scandals", and eventually, they will die or be replaced depending on how deep they were.
of course, these are the rules for cacs. I'm sure blacks are a you slip once and you're out kind of thing.

think of that Lehi Remi woman. don't you think it's weird that she can talk so bad about Scientology when we know they have made people disappear for much worse? my theory is that she never left them and this was part of a humiliation program because she wanted back in.
Who is at the top pulling these strings?! How crazy would it be to have to answer to a fukkery committee on ur evil bullshyt quota.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
just some weird shyte from the imagination of mentally ill folk*
I know you believe it’s nonsense but the scary part to me is that even if it’s bullshyt, apparently a lot of rich and powerful people with resources to fukk over others DO believe in it.

I think there are documentaries on Nazi Germany and the occult. shyt is crazy.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Who is at the top pulling these strings?! How crazy would it be to have to answer to a fukkery committee on ur evil bullshyt quota.
:yeshrug:
I almost don't want to know because I would probably have to be in the group.

I'm sure the people in it enjoy it and would continue to sell their souls forever for it.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
illuminati_celebrities-_hand_covering_eye_-_all_seeing_eye_gesture_lady_gaga1.jpg.opt556x499o00s556x499.jpg

:sas2: