So Lupe decided to rap over TROY on his upcoming single?

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
U definitely aren't black. No one would choose to listen to a tony hawk wannabe instead of real talent and charisma mixed into one person. Lupe is a dweeb and so are u little nigha. Ur a CAC and that's that. Eat a veiny dikk white boy
:what:
So black people dont like Lupe? Take ur stan cape off and go outside.

Scust @ you going these lengths to defend a nikka you dont know. Take ur fat ass back to JBO. The only thing Ive ever seen you do on here or sohh is throw ur cape on for Orbital and stalk that other fakkit Topaz.

Eat a dikk and stop quoting me.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:what:
So black people dont like Lupe? Take ur stan cape off and go outside.

Scust @ you going these lengths to defend a nikka you dont know. Take ur fat ass back to JBO. The only thing Ive ever seen you do on here or sohh is throw ur cape on for Orbital and stalk that other fakkit Topaz.

Eat a dikk and stop quoting me.

I'm the homo when ur keeping tabs on me fakkit? Oh lawd....this nikka is really hurt. And how u know I didn't know stacks when he was alive? Real nikkas don't listen to skateboarding nerds. That's how we know ur a CAC

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This nikka is definitely a :skip: there's no way a this can be a thought of a person of color. Shut ur blasphemous mouth before I drop kick ur bytchass of ur skateboard. Acting like a nikka won't have ur mom singing sad songs at ur funeral

:snoop:

Lupe is better than Stack tho. Budden is better too. I'd even take Max over Stack.

:manny:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
fukk Stack Bundles and his no mark career :shaq:

Dude is Posta Boy without a pulse.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Lupe and Stack use to live together..they were friends lol crazy yall picking sides on here with them.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I don't really see the problem.

This is hip hop. Homages to the old school are commonplace.

Throughout the years we've had remakes of Road to the Riches, Shut 'Em Down Remix, Dope Boys, Electric Relaxation, Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos, The Symphony etc etc

This isn't some beatjackin type Trackmasters shyt. Lupe knows what he's going. He knows a large part of his audience will recognize T.R.O.Y. He's paying homage to a classic.

:usure: considering TROY was a tribute to a friend who passed away, this seems a little I dont know, blasphemous?

I know people sample the same records and whatnot, but TROY means a lot to a lot of people, seems like he's just trying to get over to me, he's always been a bit "fake" for lack of a better term.

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
It smells like wet dog in this thread due to the amount of CACs
:beli:
abtpck.jpg
fukk you and Stack Bundles.
:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka is definitely a :skip: there's no way a this can be a thought of a person of color. Shut ur blasphemous mouth before I drop kick ur bytchass of ur skateboard. Acting like a nikka won't have ur mom singing sad songs at ur funeral

you're seriously going to say stack > lu?? i fukks with stacks, but he's not in the same universe.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:usure: considering TROY was a tribute to a friend who passed away, this seems a little I dont know, blasphemous?

Niccas acting like TROY beat has never been spit over or recreated by others :childplease:. And let's not forget...TROY is not some original musical production...it's based on samples. You could say Pete Rock was the producer who originally looped it in that way...but those horns ain't his. That bass line ain't his. Let's chill out with this blasphemous shyt brehs