vince got hunnid million dollaz ridin on da 'sai

its candy on the slab belee dat :birdman:

gifs___177.gif

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Fírst and foremost, RIP to Umaga. He was dat nikka. That being said, how many weeks has Tensai been in the E for? 6 to 7 weeks? The nikka just got here, nevermindin his stint as Albert/A train. We gotta give em a chance, instead of being so quick to call him a failure. I remember nikkas use to think Umaga was wack when he first debuted.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Umaga is being spoken of highly now but back in 2006 he got no heat and Estrada was the star of the whole project. He went over Cripple H, Michaels, and Cena clean on television during that undefeated streak. They didn't like bringing that up after he won though.

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
Like others in this thread I liked umaga I thought he had potential for a translation title run, and if not that they should have given him the ecw title and had him def it weekly in extreme rules matches. Endless possibilities there :yeshrug:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That green snot shyt is disgusting and stupid....that's actually the reason for me not liking this character.

Get rid of that, and maybe I won't sigh every time his name is mentioned.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Umaga was the Samoan Bulldozer....

Tensai seems like a lame ass Otaku who looks like his face got ranover by said bulldozer...

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Wasn't all you marks excited about this guys return?

In theory yeah, cause I thought he was gonna wrestle like Giant Bernard...which is a helluva lot faster style than he does now...

Instead this muhfukka in the ring doing that stupid ass karate pose shyt nikkas do after they watch a kung fu flick cause they feel like they Bruce Lee....

Karl Anderson looks like he'd have been the one hired instead....