Inside K. Michelle's Box
Tiny chat is dead friends. its over.

NdLyiSC.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friends go to tinychat to get dirt on friends. Friends go on tinychat to expose friends. Friends go on tinychat to humiliate and embarrass friends. Friends that are men go on tinychat to talk about how nice @houston911 waves are. Friends go on tinychat to talk about how they've accidentally slept with Trannies 2wice. Friends go on tinychat to listen to each other breath on the mic so you know what? I cant say with all my heart that tinychat is a place for friends, friend in fact, its so demonic.

friend. :sitdown: :ld:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Friends go to tinychat to get dirt on friends. Friends go on tinychat to expose friends. Friends go on tinychat to humiliate and embarrass friends. Friends that are men go on tinychat to talk about how nice @houston911 waves are. Friends go on tinychat to talk about how they've accidentally slept with Trannies 2wice. Friends go on tinychat to listen to each other breath on the mic so you know what? I cant say with all my heart that tinychat is a place for friends, friend in fact, its so demonic.

friend. :sitdown: :ld:

:wow:

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I'm new here but I do not get some the chicks here forum whoring for faceless dudes. Is it not enough men in real life to give them attention?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
was on tinychat the other night

apparently @Ronnie Lott was trying to fly her from la(hence the flying out a girl ronnie thread)
..but i think her bf found out or some shyt
@ikbm knows more since he is the one who was talking about the situation on tinychat

:manny:

Malcolm stop :snoop:

I heard that chick has been passed around more than a blunt

:laugh:

And I see all those that dapped that post

95050-1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yall nikkaz are wild! :russ: I ain't never had a tiny chat account a day in my life! :dead:

I made a thread the other day directed at the ladies if they would fly out of town to see a dude they met online. If the dude paid for the ticket, would they give up the drawls.

I jacked the idea from a Tommy the Gawd Sotomayor video I saw! @Illuminatos But y'all can have fun with this thread. I'm down for Friday fukkkery :youngsabo:

I knew this story was bogus....Innocent devil is black after all. I cant see you walking across the street to holla at a black chick, much less fly one out on your own dime.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I knew this story was bogus....Innocent devil is black after all. I cant see you walking across the street to holla at a black chick, much less fly one out on your own dime.

:dead:

Well to be fair, if he's in Oakland, the quality of black girls there is dismal. He isn't exactly in the ATL or LA :ld: