so lets talk about @Ronnie Lott and @innocentdevil

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
was on tinychat the other night

apparently @Ronnie Lott was trying to fly her from la(hence the flying out a girl ronnie thread)
..but i think her bf found out or some shyt
@ikbm knows more since he is the one who was talking about the situation on tinychat

:manny:
wheres this flying thread?
and she doesnt live in la lol

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
uhvLw.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yall nikkaz are wild! :russ: I ain't never had a tiny chat account a day in my life! :dead:

I made a thread the other day directed at the ladies if they would fly out of town to see a dude they met online. If the dude paid for the ticket, would they give up the drawls.

I jacked the idea from a Tommy the Gawd Sotomayor video I saw! @Illuminatos But y'all can have fun with this thread. I'm down for Friday fukkkery :youngsabo:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Yall nikkaz are wild! :russ: I ain't never had a tiny chat account a day in my life! :dead:

I made a thread the other day directed at the ladies if they would fly out of town to see a dude they met online. If the dude paid for the ticket, would they give up the drawls.

I jacked the idea from a Tommy the Gawd Sotomayor video I saw! @Illuminatos But y'all can have fun with this thread. I'm down for Friday fukkkery :youngsabo:

nikka I WANT U OUT OF THE STATE BY 4PM TODAY. OR I HAVING LIL B AND THE BAY GOONS STOMP U OUT :russ:

NO WAY CALI nikkaS SHOULD BE PAYING FOR CHICKS TO SEE THEM.