So lets discuss how kendrick lamar got bodied on both of his albums

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
"substance"

...what does that mean?

I'd love to hear what makes kendrick this scion of "substance"

By substance I just mean lyrics that can actually send a message to the listener. Aside from that some old "fukk bytches get money" rap. Lyrics that "stick to your ribs" lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
By substance I just mean lyrics that can actually send a message to the listener. Aside from that some old "fukk bytches get money" rap. Lyrics that "stick to your ribs" lol

Oh boy...here we go.

Kendrick rarely sends "messages" and if you think he does, hes not the only one. He's not unique and he's not that bright either. Ya'll stay making it sound like "fukk bytches get money" raps is all thats out there.

Kendrick is pretty ignant on his tracks too.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Oh boy...here we go.

Kendrick rarely sends "messages" and if you think he does, hes not the only one. He's not unique and he's not that bright either. Ya'll stay making it sound like "fukk bytches get money" raps is all thats out there.

Says the guy who listens to a guy whine about females over and over then proceeds to argue angles on a message board that apply to the same artist he stans.

Daps
its funny how none of these kendrick hate threads were getting made a few months ago. He fukks the game up and we suddenly have all these nikkas poppin up on the hate train

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Oh boy...here we go.

I'm talking about on a mainstream level. Most music listeners use the radio as their music outlet and not the Internet.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
notice how he didnt spazz on money trees

cus he wanted jay to

and your brick retarded if you think soul had the best verse on s80 kendrick dropped multiple classic verses on that bytch, classic tape btw

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
notice how he didnt spazz on money trees

cus he wanted jay to
:mjpls: ... :russ::russ: coppin pleas like a mofo
and your brick retarded if you think soul had the best verse on s80 kendrick dropped multiple classic verses on that bytch, classic tape btw
kendrick didnt have a verse as deep and as intricate as what ab soul did to his album. he summed up kendrick's whole steez in a matter of bars. and kendrick's only "classic" verses on that album are from hiiipower hoe please

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
:mjpls: ... :russ::russ: coppin pleas like a mofo

kendrick didnt have a verse as deep and as intricate as what ab soul did to his album. he summed up kendrick's whole steez in a matter of bars. and kendrick's only "classic" verses on that album are from hiiipower hoe please

Last verse on "Kush & Corinthians" >>>>>