So lets discuss how kendrick lamar got bodied on both of his albums

MINT

All Star
Daps
jay rock's verse is not even a top 3 verse from from gkmc

These Drake stans lmao, they feel insecure because kendrick had the best verse on the entire take care :bryan:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
comes with the territory of being the KONY. jigga been outshined a few times, too. renegaaaaaaade!

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Kendrick stans stumbling in here sounding like one of his adlibs bu-bu-bu-but :russ:

First of all, to all the emotional posters who think I shouldnt even talk about something I don't like. I like both of these albums. Im just trying to point out the irony in kendrick minaj calling everyone competition, then getting taught how to actually spit on both of these albums. Weird isn't it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
damn ppl really dont like GKMC or kendrick here...

I don't dislike him, he's just overrated.

Him rapping fast masks the fact that a lot of his verses are really average when you break down the song content. He's not as deep as his fans lay him out to be and he's not as elite of an artist as he's painted to be.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the album is
39-Jay-Z-Ehhh1.gif

but as a lyricist and rapper duke is overrated as fukk

I'm glad you see through K Dot man.

The nikka is really overrated to an untold degree. When you break down his verses, a lot of his appeal just fades away.

MINT

All Star
Daps
drake stans still insecure because kendrick released 2 amazing albums acclaimed as fukk :lolbron:

gkmc was underrated though, it deserved a 95/100 on metacritic and not 91 :stopitslime:

still waiting for drake to release such a complete, complex and cohesive album :russ:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don't dislike him, he's just overrated.

Him rapping fast masks the fact that a lot of his verses are really average when you break down the song content. He's not as deep as his fans lay him out to be and he's not as elite of an artist as he's painted to be.
You think so? I think his verses are usually above average unless the song doesn't call for a necessarily lyrical verse like in fukkin problems. But in addition to that he's refreshing as hell especially at a time like this in hip hop. U hear lyrics with no substance CONSTANTLY on radio and Kendrick has been laying down great verses with lyricism (or at least I think so). I don't listen to GKMC anymore besides 2 songs but you gotta take into consideration the time we are in when evaluating Kendrick because it will cause ppl to appreciate him more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You think so? I think his verses are usually above average unless the song doesn't call for a necessarily lyrical verse like in fukkin problems. But in addition to that he's refreshing as hell especially at a time like this in hip hop. U hear lyrics with no substance CONSTANTLY on radio and Kendrick has been laying down great verses with lyricism (or at least I think so). I don't listen to GKMC anymore besides 2 songs but you gotta take into consideration the time we are in when evaluating Kendrick because it will cause ppl to appreciate him more.

"substance"

...what does that mean?

I'd love to hear what makes kendrick this scion of "substance"

MINT

All Star
Daps
gkmc is basically the only album that blew my mind since Lupe Fiasco F&L.
we'll talk later when Drake can do that, little drake stans :bryan:

MINT

All Star
Daps
I need a new classic, I'm tired of listening to gkmc every day :/

hip hop is in a terrible place, only 4 great albums since 2010.