So last night,

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
So no advice on how when to call?

Yea, never. I'd smack my lil sister upside her head if she did what you did last night and twice for considering callin this dude. I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing young. Don't be naive pretty lady. There's some sick fukks out there. And this shyt just don't seem right at all. Listen to your coli brehs on this one.

If you do call make sure a friend has his number and that other number he called. At least give the police somewhere to start looking for your body.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
No hate at all to the ts but gotdamn what a dumb move...no way im lettin a stranger in my house to use the bathroom and phone...and ur a female? Jesus christ might as well just ask him to rape you.

Some strange white guy knows where u live now lol

Anyways to answer your question..if that was me and i just met you, if u call me too soon i might think your a smut and just get sex from you. Id say wait atleast 2-3 days before calling any man.

But In this case id say dont call him. :ufdup: big time

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so why didn't you let him get that mustache ride last nite if that's how you felt :dahell:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
OP is kinda sexy by being so adventurous.

Make him your white daddy on the first date. :yes:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
if this is a real thread, then he been watching you for a minute.

He only knocked on your door while you were alone and asked to use your bathroom and phone to see just how naive, open, adventurous and gullible you actually are.

Call him tomorrow if you want. But watch what you drink if he takes you anywhere.

have fun and good luck. :demonic:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Yea, never. I'd smack my lil sister upside her head if she did what you did last night and twice for considering callin this dude. I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing young. Don't be naive pretty lady. There's some sick fukks out there. And this shyt just don't seem right at all. Listen to your coli brehs on this one.

If you do call make sure a friend has his number and that other number he called. At least give the police somewhere to start looking for your body.

Well, I have both of the numbers and an idea of where he was getting directions to written down.

No hate at all to the ts but gotdamn what a dumb move...no way im lettin a stranger in my house to use the bathroom and phone...and ur a female? Jesus christ might as well just ask him to rape you.

Some strange white guy knows where u live now lol

Anyways to answer your question..if that was me and i just met you, if u call me too soon i might think your a smut and just get sex from you. Id say wait atleast 2-3 days before calling any man.

But In this case id say dont call him. :ufdup: big time

So if I call today, I'd be considered a whore? How many dates until its not slutty to have sex with him?

I was thinking about calling from a blocked number, just to get an idea of what's going on.

Maybe it's because he's cute and I've been without sex for some time, I usually don't call guys when I get their number, unless I'm bored.

so why didn't you let him get that mustache ride last nite if that's how you felt :dahell:

He didn't have a mustache, that upper lip was quite inviting though.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A strange white man came knocking at my door, I was home alone. He was gorgeous, and had need to use my bathroom and phone.

He just came back and asked for my phone number, I took his. How long should I wait to call him?

How many dates until he's my "white daddy"?

Gonna be the next contestant on that Ghetto Gaggers Screen huh :patrice: