So last night,

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I personally would not have knocked on some random strangers door and asked if I could use the phone, especially when there's usually payphones on streets and at certain stores.

If you were sitting on ur porch and he walked by and asked then that would be different and less demonic

Something is fishy about this, he most likely wants to murder and rape you. There's also a good chance he planted a small camera in your bathroom

He used the guest bathroom so I don't care.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A strange white man came knocking at my door, I was home alone. He was gorgeous, and had need to use my bathroom and phone.

He just came back and asked for my phone number, I took his. How long should I wait to call him?

How many dates until he's my "white daddy"?

did he say why he needed to use your phone? :blink:

:ninja2: something just ain't right about this :patrice:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I live near relatively nice people but anyone who knocks on my door after 8pm gets a loud who is it and my knife is in my hand. If it was the daytime then :manny:

But to answer your questions, call him tomorrow and based on your posts, I'd say 1 to 4 dates before he's your white daddy.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He called asking someone for directions.

hit that nikka up right now and see what he up to via text, don't call this soon...u don't wanna seem thirsty :whoa:

do you even know this nikka's name? :sitdown:

if not, find out and lets do a coli-background check :thumbsup:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
tumblr_m81x92ZeoC1qekhs7o1_400.gif