So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
hqF1O7G.jpg

Bron: (mumbling)..and she got her back blown out.
Kyrie: (hears whispering) What ya'll talkin' 'bout?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I could only imagine how he feel. Woke up and called her to tell her good morning. She didnt answer so he assume she just sleep due to time difference. He's in Cleveland and getting ready to head to practice to watch the game tape of the Rockets.

Bron ask him how is him and Lani doing and he says better than ever. She might be the one. Everyone like :ehh:

It's 10:30, he's finish practice and his phone is blowing up. He know he ain't traded so he's like :ehh: what is this.

Then :patrice::martin::scust::mjcry:

Lebron and Love see it too. They like :mjcry:. She's just a thot bro. Hoes gonna be hoes but it burns deep, real deep.:mjcry:

Wait let me get this straight the chick he was fukking was fukking someone else.... and she posted it on social media????:ohhh::ohhh::dwillhuh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait let me get this straight the chick he was fukking was fukking someone else.... and she posted it on social media????:ohhh::ohhh::dwillhuh:
She didn't post shyt. This nikka took that pic without her permission on some dirty side nikka move but it saved Kyrie tho. Probably fukking that hoe raw dog too :sadcam: