So kings are you marrying these royalty women?

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I must be greedy as hell because I’m missing the entire point. It’s a cookout is it not ? That plate looks damn good .. honestly could have used another burger. Folks allow too many people to dictate what they do, say, live, and apparently how their plates look. It’s damn ridiculous. .. just eat the food.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I must be greedy as hell because I’m missing the entire point. It’s a cookout is it not ? That plate looks damn good .. honestly could have used another burger. Folks allow too many people to dictate what they do, say, live, and apparently how their plates look. It’s damn ridiculous. .. just eat the food.

I took it as she was just using the plate/food as an analogy to say if someone really is looking out for you, they will be doing it for your benefit and not theirs. Basically all that food on that plate isn’t in your best interest

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I took it as she was just using the plate/food as an analogy to say if someone really is looking out for you, they will be doing it for your benefit and not theirs. Basically all that food on that plate isn’t in your best interest
I can see it from that angle.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
6vmifq.jpg