So Joe Biden is too old to be President. But Donald Trump is not.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much voting for the Vice President as President right now.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
No signs of rambling?

:why:

If Russians didn't leave bread crumbs for him he couldn't find his way home.

He's the biggest rambling idiot in history

:gucci:
That's why it's hard to take some of these people seriously. I don't know if they're just trolling, trying to be a contrarian, or they actually believe this. It hurts my brain to know their vote has the same weight as mine when it's obvious they have some screws loose

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You told us Desantis was gonna be president. What happened ?
i said desantis would beat biden in a general election, because any republican with a pulse not named trump would have beaten biden in this election

but the dems lucked out :ehh: republican voters are a retarded cult

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i said desantis would beat biden in a general election, because any republican with a pulse not named trump would have beaten biden in this election

but the dems lucked out :ehh: republican voters are a retarded cult

Lmao

Where do you get those tales from ?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Trump is just as bad as Biden but in his own way.
Just because Trump doesn't stutter it shouldn't take away that Trump is old ass fukk. Same person that has confused Biden with Obama and one point claimed that he beat Obama. Also confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi or last week when he called the Argentinian president the president of South America and praised the Taliban leadership. :picard: That's my patriot though.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They're BOTH too old is the general consensus. Trump had the record as oldest president until Biden won.

Look at Canada and Mexico's leaders. They look like they won't die if they fall down a few stairs.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
common sense. you're a fool, or don't follow politics at all, if you think biden could beat anyone except trump in 2024 :mjlol: the entire country knows he isnt fit to do this until 2029

whop's the entire country ?

Daps
How can anyone look at this and say yes that’s the man I want to run United States?

This guy is straight from idiocracy

I understand not liking Biden for various reasons, but holy shyt Trump doesn’t come off as someone that is stable or mature
Biden was much sharper/smarter in his prime so the fall-off is more obvious. Trump was....Trump, so his fall off isn't noticeable to most people

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whop's the entire country ?
stop playing stupid. you're gonna sit there and tell me joe biden is fit to be president until january 2029 :stopitslime:

if the republicans ran a guy in his 50s, biden would get his fukkin clock cleaned in november :dead: this is common sense. supported by every poll on the planet

Last edited: