So Jeffrey Wright joining Boardwalk Empire as a regular castmember

Daps
where is Bumpy Johnson?

I guess he comes later...im to lazy to google

I believe Hoodlum starts with him getting out of jail in the early 30s...so that story definitely comes later. But there's obviously a piece to his story that comes before jail where he earned all the respect he has in Hoodlum which may be taking place now (1924?)

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Jeffrey Wright is about to crush all the buildings. No joke, his performance in Shaft 2000 is one of my favorite of all time. Stole the movie from Sam Jackson, Christian Bale and Busta Rhymes

Peoples Hernandez >>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The show is slow build. There are alot of fillers ep towards the end the eps get good again building on the things they set up through out the season.

Although the third season of broadwalk was better then the second.

I wonder though how different the show would be if Jimmy had won that war with Nucky.

The war with New york would have been a whole lot more bloodier I think.
:skip: if Jimmy would have won the war it would make no sense, nobody thought he was smart enough to run the team, no one gave him any respect beside Nucky and Harrow, do you really think Jimmy had the smarts to go against Joe who a boss and Gyp and win and then double cross Rothstein? Jimmy was a number 2 never a number 1.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Re: Ron Livingston's character...

:snoop::why:
How did that heroin not kill her?!?! :noah:

Figured it wouldn't be a hardcore dude that Livingston would play anyway. He ain't built for that.

Great news about Jeff Wright. He's awesome & i'm sure he's gonna kill it...pun intended. :jawalrus:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im just mad we're gonna have another season arc for Gillian, who is an awful character

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:skip: if Jimmy would have won the war it would make no sense, nobody thought he was smart enough to run the team, no one gave him any respect beside Nucky and Harrow, do you really think Jimmy had the smarts to go against Joe who a boss and Gyp and win and then double cross Rothstein? Jimmy was a number 2 never a number 1.

Jimmy was ruthless though. He would have used brute force to stop his enemies. After he figured out he could not outsmart opponent if he would have taken Harrow to meet Nucky then it would have been a blood bath.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jimmy was ruthless though. He would have used brute force to stop his enemies. After he figured out he could not outsmart opponent if he would have taken Harrow to meet Nucky then it would have been a blood bath.
Yes he used brute force like Gyp did and look what happened, from we winning Joe:win: to having his men leave him on the beach dead. Jimmy could lead a crew not be a boss, never, you think he could outthink AR? Capone or Meyer and Lucky who were his same age but were way past him in rank and respect. Look at how Chalky dissed him and he did nothing, he tried to have Manny murked fails and has his wife killed. I liked Jimmy but in noway was a boss.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yes he used brute force like Gyp did and look what happened, from we winning Joe:win: to having his men leave him on the beach dead. Jimmy could lead a crew not be a boss, never, you think he could outthink AR? Capone or Meyer and Lucky who were his same age but were way past him in rank and respect. Look at how Chalky dissed him and he did nothing, he tried to have Manny murked fails and has his wife killed. I liked Jimmy but in noway was a boss.

Capone took over Chicago and he used brute force.

Gyp could have won but he lost alot of goons and then Harrow came through and took out a chunk of his large force. You forgot he had Nucky on the ropes. Jimmy just entertained to much bull shyt and tried to do it like Nucky when he should have done it his own way. And he should have taken out Manny himself instead of sending a goon to do it. Or he should have sent Harrow.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Capone took over Chicago and he used brute force.

Gyp could have won but he lost alot of goons and then Harrow came through and took out a chunk of his large force. You forgot he had Nucky on the ropes. Jimmy just entertained to much bull shyt and tried to do it like Nucky when he should have done it his own way. And he should have taken out Manny himself instead of sending a goon to do it. Or he should have sent Harrow.
I guess we forgetting Johnny Torio and Jake G who mentored him:ohhh: Capone played his role and when it was time and he was ready he made his move, Jimmy listening to mom and the Commodore :scusthov: