So Iverson's gonna be at tonight's game in Philly...

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
ai_1.jpg

SMILEY.

ASAP.
replaced :aicmon: with that

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
mann fukk Lakers take a chance on him!!! this is so damn depressing! the dude was my childhood! f**k Steve Blake, Barnes, Murphy, McRoberts, and the rest of the crap bench we got!!! get me A.I. and putting him with Kobe would be a dream come true!!!!

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
mann fukk Lakers take a chance on him!!! this is so damn depressing! the dude was my childhood! f**k Steve Blake, Barnes, Murphy, McRoberts, and the rest of the crap bench we got!!! get me A.I. and putting him with Kobe would be a dream come true!!!!
True

AI and Kobe in the backcourt :mjpls:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Doesn't it say something that 30 GM's would rather have those players than deal with Allen Iverson?

Doesn't it say something that star players on teams aren't banging down the Owner & GM's door demanding they sign AI?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
True

AI and Kobe in the backcourt :mjpls:

lol it would be because back in the day at school they used to be two biggest rivals when you ask someone who is better, AI or Kobe? They are so damn different, but there desire and heart together would be fun and great to see. I remember when the two would play at the all star game together with the West and AI passing it to be Kobe would be like :ohmy: hell has frozen over. But, Kobe might try to kill him with his shot selections, but the LAker bench is so trash, and I'm sorry, I'm taking 37 year old AI over Steve fukkin Blake lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i still think iverson could put up like 18 and 6 in this nba shooting at 42%

ah well