So its too many feral cats around here and yet I can't shoot them. Make it make sense

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Someone was feeding them and now they wont go away.
lmao you're fukked then breh, they're never gonna stop returning now, they're worse than birds in this regard :umad:
You sound like a serial killer with an itchy trigger. Nobody normal is just dying to shoot animals.
not aimed at just you, i'm too lazy to quote everyone saying to trap the cats... feral cats aren't wild cats, or tame cats that just prefer living outside, they're vermin who kill domestic animals and are leading to the extinction of their prey species. they spread disease to humans and by killing local bird/bat/reptile populations, they contribute to mosquitoes spreading malaria/zika/west nile/yellow fever. trap-release-neuter is ineffective/goes against everything we know about wildlife management, we only do it cause feral cats are cute, they should all be culled.
Some places alllow catset to run the streets in order to keep the rat and mouse population down.
this is also misguided policy cause feral cats kill way more than they eat and leave the carrion out for urban scavengers... like rats. :pachaha: cats seldom prey on mice and aren't particularly good ratters anyway, even dogs are better.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fukk wrong with op ?,,,
4w9m692pmvb41.jpg

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
lmao you're fukked then breh, they're never gonna stop returning now, they're worse than birds in this regard :umad:

not aimed at just you, i'm too lazy to quote everyone saying to trap the cats... feral cats aren't wild cats, or tame cats that just prefer living outside, they're vermin who kill domestic animals and are leading to the extinction of their prey species. they spread disease to humans and by killing local bird/bat/reptile populations, they contribute to mosquitoes spreading malaria/zika/west nile/yellow fever. trap-release-neuter is ineffective/goes against everything we know about wildlife management, we only do it cause feral cats are cute, they should all be culled.

this is also misguided policy cause feral cats kill way more than they eat and leave the carrion out for urban scavengers... like rats. :pachaha: cats seldom prey on mice and aren't particularly good ratters anyway, even dogs are better.

This is a interesting perspective. Can you drop a source?

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Coli brehs talk about killing fellow humans over little things. Yet when it comes to some disease-ridden feral animals, they want to get all teary-eyed. The veterinary lobby has really done a number on you motherfukkers :francis:

You should do some research into poisons. I've always heard antifreeze works well for dealing with pesky strays.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
And they constantly have babies. Animal control won't even try to catch them. Whats wrong with the world that I can't shoot pests on my property.

I would just get a dog, but its too heartbreaking to see a dog die. I can see a cat die tho and feel nothing.
Figures the dude obsessed with dikks is up in arms about some p*ssy :skip:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
This is a interesting perspective. Can you drop a source?
306 feral nyc cats hung out with rats and decided to kill only 3 of them

cats avoid killing small mammals

cats are surplus killers (didn't read this one, it was just the first google result lmao)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
306 wild nyc cats hung out with rats and decided to kill only 3 of them

cats avoid killing small mammals

cats are surplus killers (didn't read this one, it was just the first google result lmao)

NYC rats on another level though.

I don't blame them cats :whoa:

Daps
I’m Catset, but my neighbor feeds them, and they come in my yard. Once I realized they were using my garden beds as a litter box, I went to Home Depot and found some spray called Critter Ridder. That, plus spraying vinegar along the perimeter keeps them away. But I have to do this every time it rains, because it washes away. I also put a gate around the raised beds. I had to remove all the dirt, and start fresh.

It works because the other neighbors let their cat outside, and the cat literally walks near my yard, then pauses like this:

:picard: :huhldup::hubie:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Cats don't do shyt to nobody, unlike groundhogs that fvck up your foundation
Not true. When I first bought my home, someone on my block was feeding strays. I have a big yard, and the cats were pooping in my yard, but not covering it up or burying it. Wife and I had to walk around our yard like a minefield. Cutting grass always ended up with cat poo on my shoes. It didn't stop until the city made anyone with more than 3 cats get a license. I too wanted to shoot those felines.