So its too many feral cats around here and yet I can't shoot them. Make it make sense

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And they constantly have babies. Animal control won't even try to catch them. Whats wrong with the world that I can't shoot pests on my property.

I would just get a dog, but its too heartbreaking to see a dog die. I can see a cat die tho and feel nothing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And they constantly have babies. Animal control won't even try to catch them. Whats wrong with the world that I can't shoot pests on my property.

I would just get a dog, but its too heartbreaking to see a dog die. I can see a cat die tho and feel nothing.
They need to be caught and spayed by professionals not you. You sound like a serial killer with an itchy trigger. Nobody normal is just dying to shoot animals. Especially mentioning that you don't care and might even enjoy it because you don't like them.

I mean you are famous for dikk watching other men on this forum. Something tells me you might get on your Buffalo bill shyt and stat wearing dead felines.. Best you lock the gun away.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
there was a pregnant cat running around my crib. I caught it and took it to the shelter to get it neutered and they gave it an abortion.

now it just runs around my house chasing other animals off :ufdup:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
They need to be caught and spayed by professionals not you. You sound like a serial killer with an itchy trigger. Nobody normal is just dying to shoot animals. Especially mentioning that you don't care and might even enjoy it because you don't like them.

I mean you are famous for dikk watching other men on this forum. Something tells me you might get on your Buffalo bill shyt and stat wearing dead felines.. Best you lock the gun away.

Word wanting to shoot stray cats is some other shyt :huhldup:

Thats really your first thought to handling this problem? Gunplay? :what:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Lol OP wants to live out his kid dreams… nikka we was jits popping squirrels/cats with pee shooters. He actually wants to hunt them down and nikka probably in his 30s….

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you can trap em and take them to the shelter

At least get some of them neutered even if they have to be rereleased