So it's common knowledge that Carter 2>>> Carter 1

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It's a toss up, love them both...really comes down to production, C1 has the best beats mannie ever gave wayne on it...2 of my top albums from last decade...got both of them on a playlist with the Carter 2.5, 2.7, etc. mixtape tracks that are a mix of songs from the Carter 1 and Carter 2 sessions that didn't make either album along with shyt from Prefix, Dedication 1 & 2 and the Carter 2 part 2 mixtape...his features on Baby and Mannie's solo albums etc...one of my favorite eras from any rapper

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I thought Carter 1 was boring. Go DJ was dope. I couldn't believe Mannie was making those beats. Lacked the colorful sounds of the older stuff.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
carter 2 was a dissappointment. the album is tacky, generic and elementary in comparison to carter 1.

i anticipated carter 2 and was extremely dissappointed, altho i had already grew a bit leery due to the corny "fireman" single leading up to the album, so my anticipation dropped a bit before the release.

i honestly think that the idea of carter 2 being better is more of a 'difference in age' thing.

100% truth

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
You on drugs, last full Mannie Fresh-Produced album from Wayne? Definitely better than C2. Lyrically, Wayne on C2 > C1. As a whole cohesive album, C1 >>>>>> C2