Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
LOL. I think he with Zendaya but this still funny as hell lol

I think he's friends with Zendaya,which would support him being gay:mjlol:

He's british and an actor, plus he got one of the most coveted roles in gay ass Hollywood. It's a 50/50 chance he very well could be,better brace yourself kids:francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

He's british and an actor, plus he got one of the most coveted roles in gay ass Hollywood. It's a 50/50 chance he very well could be,better brace yourself kids:francis:

Personally i dont care whose gay or who portrays a gay dude :manny:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Not according to America homie:russ: It's different in Canada man, you all have a completely different wavelength than we do when it comes to that. Here, being 20 or 21 is still a "kid." Just a difference in culture. In America, you're an adult when you're probably 25 or 26. You at least have to be over the age of 22.

Oh and to answer your question, nah. His mom loved Janet Jackson when he was a kid and I think she was a single mom (could be wrong) and he got into dance early as a kid and then gymnastics so the kid loves to dance :manny:
stop making up shyt. LOL
You are an adult when you are 18, hell if you are black male you are an adult when you are 14 or 15 in this society.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Holy shyt, I didn’t know British dudes were all gay :ohhh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He might be, maybe bi.

Somebody asked him what kinda girls he was into and he deliberately answered that he like's when a PERSON can make him laugh, seemingly keeping it gender neutral. Whether that was just a good PR move or just how it came out, people noticed.