So Is Tom Holland Gay? Because...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you are old enough to legally drink you are not a kid

Not according to America homie:russ: It's different in Canada man, you all have a completely different wavelength than we do when it comes to that. Here, being 20 or 21 is still a "kid." Just a difference in culture. In America, you're an adult when you're probably 25 or 26. You at least have to be over the age of 22.

Oh and to answer your question, nah. His mom loved Janet Jackson when he was a kid and I think she was a single mom (could be wrong) and he got into dance early as a kid and then gymnastics so the kid loves to dance :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He may be smashing Zendaya, which would make him a lucky man.

But I also get lesbo vibes from her so i'm not sure

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not according to America homie:russ: It's different in Canada man, you all have a completely different wavelength than we do when it comes to that. Here, being 20 or 21 is still a "kid." Just a difference in culture. In America, you're an adult when you're probably 25 or 26. You at least have to be over the age of 22.

Oh and to answer your question, nah. His mom loved Janet Jackson when he was a kid and I think she was a single mom (could be wrong) and he got into dance early as a kid and then gymnastics so the kid loves to dance :manny:
In Canada we have full beards and families by 14. By age 10 we are building igloos and hunting moose with bow and arrows and making our own syrup.

Pampered Americans :francis: