So, Is It Just Me, Or Does The PS4 Have A Lot of Crap In Its Library?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk shyt about there being no creativity in games...

Say Nier: Automata is too Japanese :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't own an Xbox One, which may suffer from the same problem, so I'll limit this complaint to the PS4. I've completed the following games on the PS4:

Prey
Last of Us
Dying Light
Until Dawn
Wolfenstein 1, 2 and Old Blood.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Witcher 3
Dishonored 2 (haven't tried Death of The Outsider, but I've read it's more streamlined and not as open as the main games)
Sniper Elite 4 (amazing stealth game, one of the best, eclipsing even MGSV)
MGSV
Thief
Batman: Arkham Knight
Evil Within 2
Shadow of Mordor/War

I may be missing a couple, which I'll amend the list with when I'm able to recall them.

I visited Gamestop this evening, which I tend to do every week, looking for something to spend the weekend with. Just as I've done every single time I've been there since January, I spent half an hour browsing the store's selection of PS4 games, pulling the boxes and looking at each of their backs before returning them to the shelf. And just as I did last week, I walked out there without purchasing anything, soured on what seemed to be a glut of mediocrity punctuated by the aforementioned gems that I've already completed. Am I the only one who thinks the PS4's library is severely lacking when compared to PS3's? What am I missing? What can you recommend? I know Bloodborne is a favorite of many, but I'm not into games that're punishingly difficult. Tried RE7, which I found to be too scripted;because of that, and the fact that I don't care for Capcom's survival horror formula, RE2 doesn't interest me. Spiderman is Batman:Arkham [enter any installment] without, well, Batman. Being a fan of WRPGs and disliking JRPGs, I don't think Persona 5 would hold my interest for very long.

Day's Gone and Last of Us 2 seem to be the only reasons I'm even keeping the system and not selling it to buy an X and enjoy seeing all of my 360 titles augmented by its Backwards Compatibility.

Maybe I'm jaded or too picky, but a lot of the PS4's library is :trash:

I think it may be due to the fact that I'm a huge fan of immersive sims and CRPGs, which seem to be rare nowadays.

No you’re right breh. PS4 got a lot of games but a lot of them are the shyts.

:lolbron:

Martha