So Instagram just replaced Twitter with Threads

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
No chronological timeline or timeline of people you only want to follow is going to kill this app if they don't implement it.

The initial wave is always fun and has the shiny new toy effect, but if Zuck is just using this as a way to push product and ads...good luck lol.

Elon is fukking up Twitter hard...HARD...but no app is killing Twitter until there's a genuine replacement everyone flocks to for breaking news and live sports/event coverage. All the celebs and "influencers" on Threads is cute but we'll see if it's sustainable. The best thing it has going for it is the built-in clientele it has from Instagram.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
No chronological timeline or timeline of people you only want to follow is going to kill this app if they don't implement it.

The initial wave is always fun and has the shiny new toy effect, but if Zuck is just using this as a way to push product and ads...good luck lol.

Elon is fukking up Twitter hard...HARD...but no app is killing Twitter until there's a genuine replacement everyone flocks to for breaking news and live sports/event coverage. All the celebs and "influencers" on Threads is cute but we'll see if it's sustainable. The best thing it has going for it is the built-in clientele it has from Instagram.
I think this is going to be fixed fast.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s official KD got 75,000 followers in under one minute

Threads

Just need Kyrie to join

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait it’s a completely separate app from IG?? Why would I ….:wtf:

Is there a web version :flabbynsick: That’s how I get all my Twitter content just pull up the website with a dummy account and see what’s trending. It’s less commitment. I never had a real Fb account either. I do not want to have a legit account for anything but ig

Also, I already make a point to never post in the comments of major accounts like shaderoom bc I don’t want people seeing me argue and rant :heh: That’s what I come here for. I feel like threads is for people who’ve never been on a forum

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll stick to twitter for now, but it’s good there’s now a decent alternative