So Instagram just replaced Twitter with Threads

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Twitter isn’t going anywhere

That's why 10years ago Zuck said twitter is the clown car that fell into a gold mine.

Jack Dorsey should have cut excess weight....but like a lot of big companies it's play keep away and collecting talent just so they don't work for the competition.

Elon is a messing up as a front man unlike Jack Dorsey. But Elon is making the right structural moves aside from not doing the rate limit properly to stop data scraping.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BhU7JOk.png

KqdiVnE.png

Wow:dead:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I haven't gone on Threads in a few days now :yawn:
Same Didn't touch it since the initial download last week. Didn't like how my timeline started off with like 5-10 posts straight of people I was not following.

Went back last night and it's filtered a bit better now, but still too much random shyt.

Are you guys muting these accounts or straight blocking them?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dudes in here were ready to suck Zuckerberg's dikk to spite Elon. Hyping up the Threads app claiming it was the GOAT because it was the fastest growing app ever.

Not even a month later and it's dead in the water. Fanboys are the worst. Wipe your mouth :russ:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Dudes in here were ready to suck Zuckerberg's dikk to spite Elon. Hyping up the Threads app claiming it was the GOAT because it was the fastest growing app ever.

Not even a month later and it's dead in the water. Fanboys are the worst. Wipe your mouth :russ:
It's been like a week and a half.

Threads is kind of boring and adds nothing new besides being an "alternative" to Twitter.

They need to add something to it to differentiate it from Twitter and create more value.

I never fukked with Twitter anyway besides on message boards or to send videos of sports highlights, so I never made an account. I did for threads because I already had an IG account. But I really had no interest in using it nor do I plan on it unless they add some feature that makes IG better or makes Threads interesting.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's been like a week and a half.

Threads is kind of boring and adds nothing new besides being an "alternative" to Twitter.

They need to add something to it to differentiate it from Twitter and create more value.

I never fukked with Twitter anyway besides on message boards or to send videos of sports highlights, so I never made an account. I did for threads because I already had an IG account. But I really had no interest in using it nor do I plan on it unless they add some feature that makes IG better or makes Threads interesting.

Mastodon
Discord
Spill
some other joints I can't even remember

and now Threads.

They want an alternative to Twitter so bad but can't stick with one choice. For all their complaints, these dudes LIKE the fukkery and opposition they see on Twitter. When they come on forums like this they just lie for clout. Best believe not one of these dudes deleted their Twitter account for any of the garbage out here.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Mastodon
Discord
Spill
some other joints I can't even remember

and now Threads.

They want an alternative to Twitter so bad but can't stick with one choice. For all their complaints, these dudes LIKE the fukkery and opposition they see on Twitter. When they come on forums like this they just lie for clout. Best believe not one of these dudes deleted their Twitter account for any of the garbage out here.
Personally, my Twitter has been gone. Deleted that shyt months ago.

If I want to post a news story here I post Reddit. No threads integration yet, if ever. On that note, I did see this on reddit over the weekend that showed some things Elon posted and liked. Makes me feel even better about deleting the shyt :yeshrug: Yall keep hanging with Apartheid Clyde.

Last edited: