NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Magnet
Full set
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e522755225bfbd0ae4f6a3ee5bf24c652a7ceb30&dn=DDP+Yoga+with+Extreme&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This shyt is the truth brehs

I've gotten :flabbynsick: since quarantine. Literally the first week of the major shutdowns after the NBA suspeneded the season, I went from a low-paying physically taxing job as Domino's manager to a well-paying creative job in advertising, and with m inside all day and finally having disposable income I was eating a lot of bullshyt and doing nothing. Plus I was having some breathing problems for a month that wound up just being anxiety related and that scared me out of even moderate workouts like pushups.

Long story short, I've gained like 20 pounds :snoop:. Can barely fit in any of my jeans and I wear my shyt baggy to begin with :mjlol: Them shyts is slim fit now :mjlol:

Started this shyt last week in conjunction with an exercise bike and this shyt is alreayd paying dividends :wow: Body feels great, I'm able to run an extra 40% longer without my legs giving out, and I've already dropped a coupla pounds :banderas:

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
This shyt is the truth brehs

I've gotten :flabbynsick: since quarantine. Literally the first week of the major shutdowns after the NBA suspeneded the season, I went from a low-paying physically taxing job as Domino's manager to a well-paying creative job in advertising, and with m inside all day and finally having disposable income I was eating a lot of bullshyt and doing nothing. Plus I was having some breathing problems for a month that wound up just being anxiety related and that scared me out of even moderate workouts like pushups.

Long story short, I've gained like 20 pounds :snoop:. Can barely fit in any of my jeans and I wear my shyt baggy to begin with :mjlol: Them shyts is slim fit now :mjlol:

Started this shyt last week in conjunction with an exercise bike and this shyt is alreayd paying dividends :wow: Body feels great, I'm able to run an extra 40% longer without my legs giving out, and I've already dropped a coupla pounds :banderas:
Which YRG-routines do you do mostly?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Started back on this since it’s the only cardio I can do that’ll keep my heart rate up. I’m still recovering from an ankle injury, so I’m doing this and mixing in some exercises.

Only doing 1 session a day, but ima try to add in another one after I keep up consistency.

I could go out for a jog, but if I roll my ankle I’ll do more damage. Rather not chance it, especially on the shytty sidewalks.
Hopefully you have a Yoga mat and you're not sweating in the carpet?:hhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
When did I say I wasn’t sweating a lot? Just said my sweat doesn’t fly all over the place. My shirt is drenched after my workouts.
But, you said you're doing yoga? :what:

You do yoga with shoes on? That sweat is gonna seep through real fast and your house gonna stink.:mjlol: