So I'm Two Weeks Into DDP Yoga

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Sadly, yeah. It's been rolled up sleeve season year round for a minute. Hardest part is my legs are short, but I have a long torso, and the skin from the deflating stomach is starting to hang. Buying things in smaller versions of XLT are shortening up, and I have to pop on an OG 5xlt just to keep the belly folds from popping out the bottom. I work at Home Depot, so the apron helps a lot :laugh:

I got a girl and a kid now, finishing up school, own my first home, and shyt looking alright at the moment :ehh:

I'll still talk about these hoes, tho :damn:

Considering the amount of weight you've dropped tho ... that's a small issue to have. :salute: nonetheless.

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
Crazy as fukk :damn:

I'm 5'9/5'10 (pending on what 7-Eleven I just walked into :yeshrug:). My INITIAL starting weight before throwing up a single Diamond Cutter was 326 after dropping nearly 150. I was bad, breh. I looked worse than Viscera, EDP, and any random fat dude. I went from a 54 to a 46 waist before DDP Yoga, and my shirt sizes were in the 5xl range. As of this morning, I weighed in at 262, waist 38, chest 52, neck 17.

Still 5'9/5'10 tho :francis:

Very proud, Breh! I know how hard that struggle is. I love reading success stories.

The motherfukkin man!