So I'm thinking of getting a Frieza tattoo. Corny or nah?

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
You're corny for asking strangers for approval of your tattoo.

Naw breh it's not about approval, I'm bouncing an idea against the wall and seeing if it sticks. Decision making usually works better when you have outside opinions on it

Also do you know your artist well @Young Bruce Lean?

Since moving last year I haven't worked with any artists out here, I've been talking to a few though and they seem talented. I'll be getting other tattoos in the meantime that I'm already confident in, so that could be a good way to gauge their skill for future work down the road.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Naw breh it's not about approval, I'm bouncing an idea against the wall and seeing if it sticks. Decision making usually works better when you have outside opinions on it

Since moving last year I haven't worked with any artists out here, I've been talking to a few though and they seem talented. I'll be getting other tattoos in the meantime that I'm already confident in, so that could be a good way to gauge their skill for future work down the road.
I ask because I'm sure you know the history of tats and the results based on the intent of the artist. Be safe outchea, breh.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
I ask because I'm sure you know the history of tats and the results based on the intent of the artist. Be safe outchea, breh.

Yeah, symbols have power lol. And so do those who administer them. I think that's all that currently needs to be said on the subject

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Word, thanks for the feedback everybody. :salute:

Anyway the reason why I thought about it originally, besides identifying sometimes with the villain persona, I like the idea of characters like that having different forms. I'm always looking to improve myself whether it comes to working out, spitting game, getting money, and so on. So having one of these figures on me in their final form would inspire me to reach my highest potential, as strange as that might sound. We'll see what happens in the long term, I'm not looking to rush into it or anything.
After seeing this getting the tat makes way more sense I respect this

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
After further thought OP, I gots to say na nay no. Go back and watch some old episodes. Frieza was effeminate as phuck. big swole dude with a old lady voice. Frieza was a beast but had some serious gender confusion going on.

Tattoos are a representative of you.

Do you really want a cartoon tranny tatted on your body? :dame:

The Ginyu Force was wild homo too. Mouth energy blast :scust:

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
On the real, if you do want that tat, just make sure it's something fresh. Make it unique in your way breh. Some say it's corny, but I seen tats that sounded corny, but was actually dope in person.

In the end, do whatever the fukk you wanna do breh.:yeshrug:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
The first one is nice
But as someone who has a bunch of tats

Do not
Do not get something big for meaning

There different art styles and so much you can do. A good artist will take the time to see what you want and create a tattoo that looks great/meaningful.

Here some different art styles
A Beginner's Guide: 10 Tattoo Styles Explained
Remember think before you ink!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The ones you posted are dope j just googled a Cell tat just out of curiosity...
acf12efe7c54d72d5bba359e1058b36b.jpg
:scusthov:

If youre darkskinned OP you can get that first Frieza tat.

If youre lightskinned with a million tats you can get it as well.

But dont get it colored except foe the eyes... Please:scusthov: