So I'm thinking of getting a Frieza tattoo. Corny or nah?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah I consider designs for at least 3 months ahead of time, if not 6, before I get anything. Haven't regretted anything so far, I'm just going to let this marinate for a bit

If you like shyt like that. get a tat breh. these nikkas prolly got these same generic ass tats everyone else does and that's lame.
laugh-now-cry-later-tattoo-designs-374.jpg

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
<- brehette
If you want it and you have an artist that's on point, do it. Especially if you're saying you're gonna work it amongst some other art. If I didn't read this thread I would have never known it was dz related so if I saw it on you it would just be good art or bad art.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
Word, thanks for the feedback everybody. :salute:

Anyway the reason why I thought about it originally, besides identifying sometimes with the villain persona, I like the idea of characters like that having different forms. I'm always looking to improve myself whether it comes to working out, spitting game, getting money, and so on. So having one of these figures on me in their final form would inspire me to reach my highest potential, as strange as that might sound. We'll see what happens in the long term, I'm not looking to rush into it or anything.