So I'm featured in a new online web series with BSN Supplements and 212 Mr Olympia Flex Lewis

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@AJW

I'm about to start week 3 - what % of my max should I be using for these 30-40 rep sets? And how many of these sets should I be doing? 4?

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
@AJW

I'm about to start week 3 - what % of my max should I be using for these 30-40 rep sets? And how many of these sets should I be doing? 4?

Somewhere between 40%-60%. Just make sure it's not too light and utilise 'rest pause' (dropping weight stack in between reps for 5-10 seconds) during sets - I rarely complete a set of 40 reps clean so as soon as form gets sloppy I drop weight stack and pause. I sometimes throw in heavy partial reps (about 20) aswell at the end just to take me right to failure and cause even further damage to the muscle tissue.

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England

Been away all weekend so didn't get a chance to post episode 4. This one covers my own personal story. Thanks for those that have been watching :salute: Also, there are 6 episodes in total so only 2 more weeks left for those wondering. Thanks again!

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somewhere between 40%-60%. Just make sure it's not too light and utilise 'rest pause' (dropping weight stack in between reps for 5-10 seconds) during sets - I rarely complete a set of 40 reps clean so as soon as form gets sloppy I drop weight stack and pause. I sometimes throw in heavy partial reps (about 20) aswell at the end just to take me right to failure and cause even further damage to the muscle tissue.

Dope, thanks. I've been enjoying the routine so far; I start the 40 rep part of it Thursday. Will check this new ep later tonight.

• Dap
Reactions: AJW