So I'm featured in a new online web series with BSN Supplements and 212 Mr Olympia Flex Lewis

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Hi guys, I don't post much in this board but I used to be quite active around here so some of you may recognise me. I was fortunate enough to be chosen with two other guys to be a competitor on the first ever BSN Push Challenge reality web series. The series touches on all three of our pasts and how we overcame extreme advesrsities. We are also competing against eachother to be chosen as Flex Lewis' winner.

It was an amazing experience and I'm really happy with how the first episode came out, if you're in to lifting and bodybuilding especially then this is worth checking out. The workouts were ridiculously intense - I've never experienced a pain like it, so those should be great to watch. May also provide a nice little bit of motivation or inspiration for you guys too.

(Trailer)

(Extended Trailer)

Episode 1

I'm Aidan, by the way. Let me know what you think :salute:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's great man. You always came through with good info and opinions.

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
That's great man. You always came through with good info and opinions.

Thanks mate.

Looks intense.

Good stuff OP

Yeah the training was super intense. I always prided myself on how I always train harder than anybody else and never ever train with a partner, always by myself so I can concentrate on pushing myself as hard as possible, but these workouts were on a different level and I went in to a zone both mentally and physically that I've never come close to before. It was excruciating but the feeling after was :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That trainer...Neil? He looks like he does not fukk around.

:merchant:

• Dap

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
That trainer...Neil? He looks like he does not fukk around.

:merchant:

He's the kindest most down-to-earth guy I've ever met but fukk me, when he gets in the gym it is all business - no games. The guy is an absolute animal and he's a huge inspiration to me now, I love his gritty attitude towards training. The fitness industry is so full of glamour and beauty these days but Flex and Neil keep it old-school and grimey. If you're familiar with Kris Gethin, he's very good friends with Neil and they have similar training styles and attitudes towards training. You wait until you see the full workouts, they were sickening :damn:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
What did you learn from this :lupe:

That I trained like a p****y :russ: And I picked up loads of training tips and new exercises along with nutrition/supplement advice. The best thing was the confidence it instilled in me - as a guy that has suffered a lot with mental health problems I left the trip feeling like Bradley Cooper in Limitless :wow:

This motivated me to postpone my decision to juice, I'm just gonna continue putting in hard work

:mjcry:

Mate HOLD OFF from going on the juice! I was adamant that was the reason I wasn't seeing any progress and was strongly considering finding out more and experimenting with it and then I went on this trip and realised how important training hard really is. Sure, genetics and steroids are huge factors but you can achieve so much through busting your arse. Each time. I train now I imagine Neil was there and say to myself 'would Neil be impressed with me?'. Also it is so strange seeing me on this series as it was filmed 6 months ago, peep my IG (@aidan_waters1) I have made a lot of progress (I think) which says a lot for me to say that as I will happily admit that I have insecurities about my physique but even I can notice a change.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That I trained like a p****y :russ: And I picked up loads of training tips and new exercises along with nutrition/supplement advice. The best thing was the confidence it instilled in me - as a guy that has suffered a lot with mental health problems I left the trip feeling like Bradley Cooper in Limitless :wow:

Mate HOLD OFF from going on the juice! I was adamant that was the reason I wasn't seeing any progress and was strongly considering finding out more and experimenting with it and then I went on this trip and realised how important training hard really is. Sure, genetics and steroids are huge factors but you can achieve so much through busting your arse. Each time. I train now I imagine Neil was there and say to myself 'would Neil be impressed with me?'. Also it is so strange seeing me on this series as it was filmed 6 months ago, peep my IG (@aidan_waters1) I have made a lot of progress (I think) which says a lot for me to say that as I will happily admit that I have insecurities about my physique but even I can notice a change.

Dude your fukking arms are huge,

:damn:

that's where I'm trying to get to, very nice physique fam, keep up the great work!

:salute:

• Dap

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
OP you from Reading?

I used to train there for a year, was looking to do some work with the Berkshire Renegades until I had to move back to London

• Dap